Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I don't understand

Started by Annie, January 13, 2015, 10:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah, or with animals donating stuff the charity needs is good.

they need cleaning supplies always, and food.

I used to like donating to food banks, but then I found out some people that use them do not need them.

ac_unsure

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blue"Yeah, or with animals donating stuff the charity needs is good.

I used to like donating to food banks, but then I found out some people that use them do not need them.

ac_unsure

Same here, i see people going into our local one with better stuff than I have.

It's like that with many things, kids charities are abused also as well as Goodwill type charities.

Keep looking though, people are in need.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

ac_unsure

It's like that with many things, kids charities are abused also as well as Goodwill type charities.

This is why I like the CJAY kids fund, because we know the children are in need..

There are other charities like it, but I would avoid Goodwill if at all possible..

They are like a corporation to me.

Frost

ac_unsure

This is why I like the CJAY kids fund, because we know the children are in need..

There are other charities like it, but I would avoid Goodwill if at all possible..

There is some out there, like you said the small ones that's legit. Finding them is the thing.

Hey sorry to leave, 1am here,  ac_flower have a good night.

goodnight Annie  ac_flower

Anonymous

ac_unsure

Goodnight Blue, I am so happy you joined us this evening..

It's not 1 am here, but it is time I went to sleep too.

Annie

Good night Blue  acc_hugz  sweet dreams.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Good night Fash sweet dreams to you too  acc_hugz
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Good night Fash sweet dreams to you too  acc_hugz

Annie, don't worry about gaining a little weight..

You'll lose it over the year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't get how I gained 10 pounds in the last 2 months  ac_unsure. I mean during the Christmas season all I had were 2 boxes of chocolates, a couple dozen or so each of chocolate chip cookies,  shortbread cookies, cheese, meat and crackers, and a couple big dinners. I just don't understand it..... ac_dunno   ac_umm

I didn't overindulge this X-mas. However, Chinese New Year is just around the corner. ac_unsure

Renee

I did okay this year, only 3 pounds extra on the scale and it went back down in the week after New Years. For once in a long time I didn't gain an ass-load worth of holiday weight. It sure helped that I had a food poisoning attack 3 days before Christmas. It kept me from making a pig out of myself on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  ac_biggrin

Maybe I should write a thank you letter to KFC. Maybe they will give me some free coupons for some nasty poisonous chicken and I can give them away to the "Iron gut Chink".  ac_dance ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I did okay this year, only 3 pounds extra on the scale and it went back down in the week after New Years. For once in a long time I didn't gain an ass-load worth of holiday weight. It sure helped that I had a food poisoning attack 3 days before Christmas. It kept me from making a pig out of myself on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  ac_biggrin

Maybe I should write a thank you letter to KFC. Maybe they will give me some free coupons for some nasty poisonous chicken and I can give them away to the "Iron gut Chink".  ac_dance ac_toofunny

Bring on those KFC coupons. ac_dance

Annie

I used to loove KFC until my son worked there and brought chicken home every night! lolol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I used to loove KFC until my son worked there and brought chicken home every night! lolol

I am sooooo jealous. ac_tongue

@realAzhyaAryola

I am researching farro before making it for my own consumption.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I am researching farro before making it for my own consumption.

It's like quinoa isn't it?