The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Butt kissing

Started by Annie, January 22, 2015, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"never fashy

ac_smile

Annie

Keep, that eye is mesmerizingly creepy lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Keep, that eye is mesmerizingly creepy lol

Kinda like Keeps himself. ac_razz  ac_dance

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"lol

Make that two Annie.

Annie

ok....lol lol   ac_toofunny  I'm in a goofy mood today for some reason  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ok....lol lol   ac_toofunny  I'm in a goofy mood today for some reason  ac_biggrin

Is it the buds?? ac_tongue

Annie

Nope not the buds, I was in a good mood earlier but now not so much, had an argument with my daughter about her messy room :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Nope not the buds, I was in a good mood earlier but now not so much, had an argument with my daughter about her messy room :(

Ya got to draw the line some where Annie. One day it's a messy room and the next they are off to Syria to join ISIS. :woodoo:

Annie

Ya I know, geesh! Kids these days!! I ended up cleaning up her entire mess in her bedroom and dining room and put it all in a 2 big boxes. She has till Sunday to put it all away when she gets her brothers room or it goes out to the garbage. I'm not listening to anymore excuses, that's it! This is the closest I've actually come to my threat of throwing everything out....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ya I know, geesh! Kids these days!! I ended up cleaning up her entire mess in her bedroom and dining room and put it all in a 2 big boxes. She has till Sunday to put it all away when she gets her brothers room or it goes out to the garbage. I'm not listening to anymore excuses, that's it! This is the closest I've actually come to my threat of throwing everything out....lol

Cleaning a 20 year old's room??

Annie

She's got the mentality of like 12, long story....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"She's got the mentality of like 12, long story....

Hmmm, this is an issue with many East Asian kids in the wealthy countries of the Pacific Rim. I hate to say, but it is often girls too that never grow up. However, after reading some of the shit posted by "men" on VF I don't know. ac_dunno

Annie

lol even though my kid has mentality issues, some posters make me wonder...