Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Both our kids moved out today!

Started by Annie, February 01, 2015, 09:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Annie"Well...that didn't last long lol she and I had a good talk and she realizes she really wasn't prepared to move out. We also talked about her health and being here is the safest place.  Now we have to go to her friend's place and lug everything back oh joy!

well you got three pages out of it anyway

It's too bad Obvious Li that Annie has to move everything back home so quickly.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Well...that didn't last long lol she and I had a good talk and she realizes she really wasn't prepared to move out. We also talked about her health and being here is the safest place.  Now we have to go to her friend's place and lug everything back oh joy!

The joys of being a parent.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

yes and it continues forever.......seems like anyway.....my mother treats me the same as she did when i was eight.....probably because i still act like it sometimes.....oh well pass it froward

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"lol Bue, that's something I would probably do but I'm holding out thinking she might want to come back when she realizes she isn't prepared to be on her own.

Maybe a game room  ac_dance they could come visit, and wish they could come back.

I know, hard to let go, but it has to happen sometime for them to really grow.

We can only hope they do well, and become happy out there.

Good luck to them, and you, may your heart not be broken.  ac_flower

Annie

well you got three pages out of it anyway

Hey, ya! That I did!  ac_dance
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Annie"lol Bue, that's something I would probably do but I'm holding out thinking she might want to come back when she realizes she isn't prepared to be on her own.

Maybe a game room  ac_dance they could come visit, and wish they could come back.

I know, hard to let go, but it has to happen sometime for them to really grow.

We can only hope they do well, and become happy out there.

Good luck to them, and you, may your heart not be broken.  ac_flower

Thanks Blue, with any family with kids, the heart strings are always being pulled on, we are constantly being tested.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

yes and it continues forever.......seems like anyway.....my mother treats me the same as she did when i was eight.....probably because i still act like it sometimes.....oh well pass it froward

It is a little different with my Mommy.....we are best friends.

keeper

If i can Annie, When my dad kicked me out of the house it was the best thing he could have done. It taught me how hard it was to live my own, But i got a good job a nice house and now im fuckin rich and single. rofl

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"If i can Annie, When my dad kicked me out of the house it was the best thing he could have done. It taught me how hard it was to live my own, But i got a good job a nice house and now im fuckin rich and single. rofl

ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck

Annie

I was out on my own at 16, working and going to school. I learned very quickly how to take care of myself, although most of time till I was 18 I hardly ate and I weighed like 90 lbs lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I was out on my own at 16, working and going to school. I learned very quickly how to take care of myself, although most of time till I was 18 I hardly ate and I weighed like 90 lbs lol

I lived with my parents for one year after I graduated from uni. I don't regret it though. I never rented, I went straight to home ownership. I was stable and able to stand on my own two feet.

keeper

After my dad kicked me out i lived in my 1974 Datsun B-210 hatchback (google that bitch) for 2 weeks, got a job sweeping floors in the welding shop i apprenticed for school the year before then ROAD trip to Whitecourt Alberta to shingle houses. The rest of that story you need to get me drunk for me to tell you.  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"After my dad kicked me out i lived in my 1974 Datsun B-210 hatchback (google that bitch) for 2 weeks, got a job sweeping floors in the welding shop i apprenticed for school the year before then ROAD trip to Whitecourt Alberta to shingle houses. The rest of that story you need to get me drunk for me to tell you.  ac_dance

I won't do that Keeper, but I would still like to read it.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"After my dad kicked me out i lived in my 1974 Datsun B-210 hatchback (google that bitch) for 2 weeks, got a job sweeping floors in the welding shop i apprenticed for school the year before then ROAD trip to Whitecourt Alberta to shingle houses. The rest of that story you need to get me drunk for me to tell you.  ac_dance

Honey Bee version?  ac_biggrin

One of my early memories is that our neighbor across the street had a B210 hatchback. It was yellow with black louvers on the rear window and black strips on the sides.  ac_dance

I remember being around 4 years old and thinking that when I grow up, I want to drive a cool car like that.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

left home at 14......went back occasionally to visit......that was it