The best topic

Replies: 10518
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:56:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I can't wait to make cornbread and use it for some of our stuffing.

ac_dance

I sorta had cornbread last night, but it was wrapped around a hotdog lol.... I had corndogs  :laugh:

I wonder if they make corn kolbassa.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I can't wait to make cornbread and use it for some of our stuffing.

ac_dance

I sorta had cornbread last night, but it was wrapped around a hotdog lol.... I had corndogs  :laugh:

I doubt it, but I always have cornbread and pinto beans with kielbasa! Yum yum.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

ac_dance

Nope. And no corn bread barrel wash or perogies either.

Anonymous

I'm making grilled lemon chicken breasts with asparaus and jasmine rice for supper.

Anonymous

I'm making Taiwanese beef noodle soup for supper.

kiebers

Looks like a batch of chili is in the works. Some ground beef, hot pork sausage and venison thawing out. Course I could be wrong we shall see.

Chicken and dumplings yesterday, with enough left over for another meal or two. Always better the second time it's heated.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Looks like a batch of chili is in the works. Some ground beef, hot pork sausage and venison thawing out. Course I could be wrong we shall see.

Chicken and dumplings yesterday, with enough left over for another meal or two. Always better the second time it's heated.

That must be amazing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Looks like a batch of chili is in the works. Some ground beef, hot pork sausage and venison thawing out. Course I could be wrong we shall see.

That sounds frickin great. What bevvies you drinking with it.

kiebers

That sounds frickin great. What bevvies you drinking with it.

Since I was told we had fresh limes, I imagine a margarita is just around the corner...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making grilled lemon chicken breasts with asparaus and jasmine rice for supper.

Yum!

I love love love asparagus.

I like to watch my pee come out green.  :yahoo:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making grilled lemon chicken breasts with asparaus and jasmine rice for supper.

Yum!

Interesting hobby.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yum!

Interesting hobby.

Beets are fun too.  :roll:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yum!

Interesting hobby.

Old DD is a different kind of cat.

Anonymous

I don't feel like cooking tonight..

But, I'll make a soft tofu and vegetable miso soup with rice for meatless Monday.

Frood

I got a hamburger from a Chinese owned fish and chip shop tonight.

I asked them for a triple cheeseburger but the guy said "no you get one".

I explained that I wanted three of their very thin minced beef patties on a bun with three layers of cheese, tomato, pickles, lettuce, mustard, and bacon on the top patty.

He said "you pay!"

I said "of course I'll pay"

So he charged me for three cheeseburgers!  ac_lmfao

23 dollars!

I was annoyed but I was more hungry.
Blahhhhhh...