The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Game of Thrones?

Started by Odinson, May 26, 2013, 03:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "caskur"Jon's grandfather The Mad King was slaughtered by Jamie Lannister... Jon, THE ONLY direct descendent of The Mad King.

King Aerys II Targaryen.

Kingships are inherited. Jon IS the King.

They might have put Bran on the throne but he really isn't the King.

PS, what happened to the remaing dragon?

He ate Daenerys.

I thought about that one last night
<t></t>

caskur

Ah ok, I just read why Jon wasn't throned ..Quote.

"And that decision brought about the end of the Song of Ice and Fire. Jon and Dany's love story ends in tragedy: Believing that she has become a tyrant, Jon becomes convinced that he must protect the people of Westeros from her, and kills her. As a result, he's excluded from contention for the throne, and is instead sent to the Night's Watch to end up back where he began."

This is bullshit... Dany murdered millions of innocent poor people and deserved execution by Jon.

The "Nights Watch" isn't needed anymore because there are no Wights left... What is the point of a Nights Watch?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

BTW the way they did it again.  Last time it was a coffee cup, last night it was a water bottle

https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/105922696-1558358541639plastic-water-bottle-fail-got-finale-5ce25c2e3d815__700.jpg?v=1558359296&w=740&h=510">

Maybe they should have made the water bottle king :laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

But the last scene shows Jon on his horse with Tormund not far behind and they were leaving the wall followed by many others. Where were they going to? Confusing.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

I can't to buy the set to binge watch... Kurt knows nothing about any of the last season. He doesn't want to know anythng until we watch it tgether.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW the way they did it again.  Last time it was a coffee cup, last night it was a water bottle

https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/105922696-1558358541639plastic-water-bottle-fail-got-finale-5ce25c2e3d815__700.jpg?v=1558359296&w=740&h=510">

Maybe they should have made the water bottle king :laugh:

Fake news, fake news.

Somebody chopped that in.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"But the last scene shows Jon on his horse with Tormund not far behind and they were leaving the wall followed by many others. Where were they going to? Confusing.

The wildlings were returning home, north of the wall (which was built to defend the north against wildlings, not the Night King).

Jon was joining them, feeling more comfortable with them than his own kind who turned on him and condemned him for saving their lands from tyranny.

The closing door symbolises how he has put Westeros behind him to join people he once loved, and who loved him.

Erica Mena

Now that makes sense lol
<t></t>

Odinson

Wildlings, grumpkings, snarks and whatever...

@realAzhyaAryola

This clip reminds us that Jon wanted to join his Uncle Benjen at the wall even from the start in Episode 1 of Season 1.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

The show really changed over the years.

">

Odinson

@realAzhyaAryola

To the Gods of the Bloody Universes,

May there be another epic series that stars Sean Bean. And please don't let him die this time.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

And may they produce a finale worthy of the preceding seasons...

Odinson