The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Laughter Lounge

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, March 17, 2015, 07:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=457734 time=1654715718 user_id=2853
https://i.postimg.cc/Zn0yR1B3/285648536-1980602155661967-1584838499172142748-n.jpg">

The game begins.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

I did that to my eldest.... he just got on his computer at another's house.
Blahhhhhh...

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=458414 time=1654836521 user_id=1676

Here in Brazoo, it's not uncommon to see 3 and even 4 generations of the same family living together

Chances are you'll find a job that pays minimum wage and living on that alone here is impossible these days.

Many parents beg their working offspring to stay home, they prefer to live together in a small home, but having money to pay for all the expenses.

Having roommates here is problematic, freeloaders and thieves abound.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458577 time=1654885126 user_id=2853
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=458414 time=1654836521 user_id=1676

Here in Brazoo, it's not uncommon to see 3 and even 4 generations of the same family living together

Chances are you'll find a job that pays minimum wage and living on that alone here is impossible these days.

Many parents beg their working offspring to stay home, they prefer to live together in a small home, but having money to pay for all the expenses.

I heard Brazil was expensive.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458621 time=1654892106 user_id=3254
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458577 time=1654885126 user_id=2853

For those living here it is

But people who get paid in dollars and euros have a high purchasing power here.

Breakfall

https://media0.giphy.com/media/1KeMVEInO3HSo/giphy.gif">

Don't mention the war!

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458626 time=1654893313 user_id=2853
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=458621 time=1654892106 user_id=3254

Is your currency going down?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459288 time=1655074306 user_id=3254
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458626 time=1654893313 user_id=2853

It's kinda stable oscillating between 4.70 and 5,50 reals for dollar. A few years ago the "ceiling" was 4, but now it's 6.

They manipulate the prices here, periods in which exports are at their peak they tend to let the dollar go up.

Brazil relies heavily on exporting commodities and raw materials, so that helps the "numbers" but the population suffers

It helps creates jobs, but inflation goes up.

They try to keep the minimum wage at around 2oo dollars, but with inflation high in the US, it's gonna hit us hard. But the same beef that people in the US paid 100 dollars to buy, now they have to pay 120

This is a cycle that never stops, but some people profit a lot more with it than others.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=459474 time=1655164303 user_id=2853
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459288 time=1655074306 user_id=3254

It's kinda stable oscillating between 4.70 and 5,50 reals for dollar. A few years ago the "ceiling" was 4, but now it's 6.

They manipulate the prices here, periods in which exports are at their peak they tend to let the dollar go up.

Brazil relies heavily on exporting commodities and raw materials, so that helps the "numbers" but the population suffers

They try to keep the minimum wage at around 2oo dollars, but with inflation high in the US, it's gonna hit us hard. But the same beef that people in the US paid 100 dollars to buy, now they have to pay 120

This is a cycle that never stops, but some people profit a lot more with it than others.

Canada has relied on exporting commodities to maintian living standards. But, Justine doesn't want us exporting our number one export-oil and natural gas. So, we import oil even though we have the third highest proven oil reserves in the world.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Herman post_id=459493 time=1655167756 user_id=1689
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=459474 time=1655164303 user_id=2853

Canada has relied on exporting commodities to maintian living standards. But, Justine doesn't want us exporting our number one export-oil and natural gas. So, we import oil even though we have the third highest proven oil reserves in the world.

Same shit as here

The left had 16 years and enough money to build enough refineries and finally fix that issue

But instead, they stole hundreds of billions from Petrobras (the state oil company)

We had a natural gas plant in Bolivia, which that cokehead injun Evil Imoralez stole and Lula simply said "meh"

Dilma bought a junkyard that was labeled as a refinery in Pasadena for 10x what it was worth

They sent billions and billions to places like Venezuela and many African countries to build all sorts of infrastructure there, and always the same, a lot more money than it should have been for the project.

They'd get hundreds of millions in kickbacks.

Anonymous

Problems are a little different here. I've worked on every continent in the upstream oil and gas industry. Totally state owned oil and gas companies are corrupt and have piss poor technology.

Rancidmilko

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=459656 time=1655225146 user_id=2853
A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

:MG_216:

Rancidmilko

A German walks into a bar and orders a beer.

The bartender tells him : "20 euros!"

The German is shocked - "20 euros? yesterday it was only 3 euros !"

"Well, today it is 20 euros."

"But why 20, damn it?"

Bartender : "I'll explain it,

-3 euros is beer,

-3 to help Ukraine,

-4 assistance to European countries who have imposed sanctions and are not members of the EU.

-4 euros in aid to the UK, for successful implementation of sanctions against Russia.

-Then 3 euros are sent to the Balkan countries as aid to buy furnace coal.

- and finally, 3 euros for a gas subsidy for the EU and fund to help maintain sanctions!"

The German silently took out the money and gave the bartender 20 euros.

The bartender took them, entered in the cash register and gave him 3 euros back.

German in disbelief : "Wait, you said 20 euros, right ? I gave you 20, why are you giving me back 3 euros?"

"Well... We have no beer. Supply chain problem."

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=459656 time=1655225146 user_id=2853

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :thumbup: