The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Jehovah's Witness followers

Started by keeper, March 21, 2015, 12:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

There are born again Christians but not all Christians are born again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I know what I'm talking about, Fash, and I'm not changing my mind on it. Salvation is not Christianity. Salvation is just a word describing you are saved. Christians follow the teachings of Christ. Not all Christians are saved. Those who are saved have declared themselves born again.

That is heresy Azhya..

You cannot know Jesus with out being saved. John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

@realAzhyaAryola

Sure, if you follow the bible word for word. Christianity is a personal matter. You are not a Christian only because you were submerged in water. I don't believe in that for once.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Sure, if you follow the bible word for word. Christianity is a personal matter. You are not a Christian just because you were submerged in water. I don't believe in that for once.

The word of God is not a cafeteria where you pick and choose what suits you..

That is what man in his rebellious natural state does..

You are right though, I know people who have declared their love of our Lord and been baptized, but have not repented.

Our God knows the person's heart and if they have truly been transformed. 1 Samuel 16:7

@realAzhyaAryola

Romans 8:9, "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

I don't believe that you are a Christian only if you are dunk in water. That makes me laugh. It is the individual who chooses to have Christ dwell in him/her who is a Christian in spirit and at heart.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Romans 8:9, "But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his."

I don't believe that you are a Christian only if you are dunk in water. That makes me laugh. It is the individual who chooses to have Christ dwell in him/her who is a Christian in spirit and at heart.

The verse you quoted is what I am saying..

If anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him..

It is God the father that brings us to Christ and through Christ we are saved. John 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

RW

The "word of God" aka the Bible was written by MAN and not God.  And all Christian religions pick and choose which of the words in the good book they follow Fash.  If you want to challenge me on this, I'll whip out the OT and we'll talk about what God had to say in there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
The verse you quoted is what I am saying..

If anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him..

It is God the father that brings us to Christ and through Christ we are saved. John 6:44 "No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day.

We agree on that. However, many aspects of your belief and faith are dictated to you by your church which I may not agree to. I don't go to your church so I do not consider your church to be the AUTHORITY on Christianity. I believe in my own church that's why I am not following your church. Nevertheless, our basic beliefs ought to be similar since we're both protestants.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"The "word of God" aka the Bible was written by MAN and not God.  And all Christian religions pick and choose which of the words in the good book they follow Fash.  If you want to challenge me on this, I'll whip out the OT and we'll talk about what God had to say in there.

I agree with you on this.
@realAzhyaAryola

Saltydog

She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

Ezekiel 23:20 NIV

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves.

Numbers 31:17-18

easter bunny

Quote from: "Renee"Yes they do it all over.

They are usually very sincere and polite so it makes it very hard to tell them to get lost. I usually just stand there, smile, take there literature, say thank you and then tell them I'm a pagan and that I have a virgin tied up in the basement waiting to be sacrificed so I'm really busy and I'm not interested at this time.
ac_toofunny

easter bunny

Just for the record, I am not now, nor have I ever been, a follower of anyone but me. =)))))

Saltydog

Quote from: "easter bunny"Just for the record, I am not now, nor have I ever been, a follower of anyone but me. =)))))

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

Ephesians 6:5 NLT

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "RW"The "word of God" aka the Bible was written by MAN and not God.  And all Christian religions pick and choose which of the words in the good book they follow Fash.  If you want to challenge me on this, I'll whip out the OT and we'll talk about what God had to say in there.

RW should go out on the date with me because I have very high earning potential.

Anonymous

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God

Men are taking dictation from God.