The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Long Dong"oriental guys have the smallest wangs in the world. its a fact

That would be only natural. Asian men are shorter, smaller and less masculine than most other men so of course they will be not as well endowed.

Are you talking about your father?

Do you have a brother or brothers? Are you talking about them?

If you have a son and he looks Asian will you tell him he is short, small and less masculine?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Long Dong"oriental guys have the smallest wangs in the world. its a fact

That would be only natural. Asian men are shorter, smaller and less masculine than most other men so of course they will be not as well endowed.

You and LD are prolly the same f*cking white male troll. Congratulations you got our attention...assholes. :evil:

They might be, but I don't like what they are saying not the poster..

Kala has portrayed Asian men in a way that is as dishonest as the way instigator portrayes himself.

instigator

what's there to be dishonest about?

is it rare that a Han Chinese such as myself lives in the Vancouver area with a nice house?

HOng Kong is the most expensive real estate in the world and Vancouver is 2nd.

If you haven't noticed, Vancouver is very populated and influenced by Chinese.

Even the development of the city is designed by many Chinese

It is an important center of /lpha Asian mankind

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"what's there to be dishonest about?

is it rare that a Han Chinese such as myself lives in the Vancouver area with a nice house?

HOng Kong is the most expensive real estate in the world and Vancouver is 2nd.

If you haven't noticed, Vancouver is very populated and influenced by Chinese.

Even the development of the city is designed by many Chinese

It is an important center of /lpha Asian mankind

It is rare that a Vietnamese guy like yourself would lie and say he is Chinese. :?

Gary Oak

He is not Vietnamese. He is a chinese vietnamese. Almost all of  our Vietnamese are chinese Vietnamese

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"He is not Vietnamese. He is a chinese vietnamese. Almost all of  our Vietnamese are chinese Vietnamese

Do you know instigator Gary?

instigator

what's so hard to believe? i live in /lpha asian mankind

Anonymous

Quote from: "instigator"what's so hard to believe? i live in /lpha asian mankind

If that is what you want to call your imaginary world.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "instigator"what's so hard to believe? i live in /lpha asian mankind

If that is what you want to call your imaginary world.

:roll:

I am not as nice as you. I call it bullshit.

Time Flies

As far as racism, bigotry, or prejudice, Asian women have far less been subject to these things than Asian men. We Asian men have had to put up with alot of shit. Why? I think it's because Asian women are viewed as attractive and highly desirable by white men. In fact, all men. In fact, all they have to say about Asian women is that they're hot. But when it comes to Asian men, the list of derogatory sterotypes is endless.

What racism do internal racists like Fashionista ever faced? Guys leering at them or asking them out? Being placed on a pedestal by white men? The racist Western media glorifies them as feminine and mysterious while portraying Asian men as asexual and nerdy? The same racist Western desexing conspiracy works in reverse for Asian women. There's a big disparity in the experiences of racism that is based on gender. And this is not just relevant or valid in the every day lives of regular people. It's also painfully reflected in the media, Hollywood, and pop culture.

Romero

Quote from: "Time Flies"As far as racism, bigotry, or prejudice, Asian women have far less been subject to these things than Asian men.

A racist and sexist statement.

Asian men don't have it harder than Asian women. You just need to become a man.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Time Flies"As far as racism, bigotry, or prejudice, Asian women have far less been subject to these things than Asian men.

A racist and sexist statement.

Asian men don't have it harder than Asian women. You just need to become a man.

White privilege has spoken. Of course you would defend racists like Fasionista. She does the racist bidding for you people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"As far as racism, bigotry, or prejudice, Asian women have far less been subject to these things than Asian men. We Asian men have had to put up with alot of shit. Why? I think it's because Asian women are viewed as attractive and highly desirable by white men. In fact, all men. In fact, all they have to say about Asian women is that they're hot. But when it comes to Asian men, the list of derogatory sterotypes is endless.

What racism do internal racists like Fashionista ever faced? Guys leering at them or asking them out? Being placed on a pedestal by white men? The racist Western media glorifies them as feminine and mysterious while portraying Asian men as asexual and nerdy? The same racist Western desexing conspiracy works in reverse for Asian women. There's a big disparity in the experiences of racism that is based on gender. And this is not just relevant or valid in the every day lives of regular people. It's also painfully reflected in the media, Hollywood, and pop culture.

I tried to be understanding with you because I am an Asian man. You are scapegoating the nicest person on this forum. I lurked on here for a while before joining, but I eventually did when Fashionista became a mod. That lady is a helpful kindhearted happy person. You would be wise to follow her example instead of blaming her because women don't like you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Time Flies"As far as racism, bigotry, or prejudice, Asian women have far less been subject to these things than Asian men. We Asian men have had to put up with alot of shit. Why? I think it's because Asian women are viewed as attractive and highly desirable by white men. In fact, all men. In fact, all they have to say about Asian women is that they're hot. But when it comes to Asian men, the list of derogatory sterotypes is endless.

I tried to be understanding with you because I am an Asian man. You are scapegoating the nicest person on this forum. I lurked on here for a while before joining, but I eventually did when Fashionista became a mod. That lady is a helpful kindhearted happy person. You would be wise to follow her example instead of blaming her because women don't like you.

That's so sweet seoulbro.

:D

instigator

that is seooogay....this guy must be asexual the way he acts.

no one is blaming her. it is just that she is a casualty. this doesnt mean shes a good or bad person. shes been programmed. all types of people are programmed

women are programmed easier by marketing though. all stores in the mall are geared towards women. most magazines and tv is too.