The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"

You know how to sweeten the pot.

I´ll sweeten your pot anytime you want. ;)

Time Flies

Look at this white wannabe whore Shen Li throw herself at a white man. You guys can have her. She is a disgrace to all proud Asians.

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"Look at this white wannabe whore Shen Li throw herself at a white man. You guys can have her. She is a disgrace to all proud Asians.

Do you think we need some kind of permission from you?  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"Look at this white wannabe whore Shen Li throw herself at a white man. You guys can have her. She is a disgrace to all proud Asians.

Apparently our flirting is the reason he can't get laid in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons. :roll:

:lol:

Odinson

Apparently our flirting is the reason he can't get laid in a women's prison with a fist full of pardons. :roll:

You have no remorse about turning TF into a eunuch do you?

No remorse but I would have to be a top surgeon to hit a target of that size even with robotics.

Odinson

I know other facts but they will stir shit up. :)

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I know other facts but they will stir shit up. :)

Get that ladle moving Odie. We could use some more "facts".

Too embarrassing to write these facts. ;)

Odinson

Get that ladle moving Odie. We could use some more "facts".

Too embarrassing to write these facts. ;)

I don't embarrass easily, tell us. ;)

With males it always comes down to this.

One of my nicknames is "toteemi paalu pakkasella" which means "the frosty totem pole".

Need I say more? ;)

Odinson

Needed to be written.

TimeFlies has expressed his concern about these things so lets turn the knife in his wounds.  :lol:

Kala

I would not call Asian men eunuchs, but their genitalia is smaller and they find it difficult to perform with it. There is not much they can do about it of course. When they were handing out masculinity, Asian men showed up last. The excess small wrists and effeminate features that were planned for women were given to Asian men.

Romero

Quote from: "Kala"I would not call Asian men eunuchs, but their genitalia is smaller and they find it difficult to perform with it. There is not much they can do about it of course. When they were handing out masculinity, Asian men showed up last. The excess small wrists and effeminate features that were planned for women were given to Asian men.

Don't you find it a bit odd that you hate Asian men but always think about their bodies and genitalia?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kala"

I would not call Asian men eunuchs, but their genitalia is smaller and they find it difficult to perform with it. There is not much they can do about it of course. When they were handing out masculinity, Asian men showed up last. The excess small wrists and effeminate features that were planned for women were given to Asian men.

hmmmm, for a person that is not interested in Asian men you seem to know a lot about their members and how they use them :?:

Time Flies

Make jokes about your internal hatred you racist whore. Place white men on a pedestal and hate Asian men you sell out bitch. You disgust all proud Asians.

Time Flies

Asian men have all the cards stacked against us. Here are some examples of why Asian men have it harder than anyone else in racist North America.

Getting into school - This one has advantages for anyone who is not Asian-male or White-Male. Every other combination can find some school where preference is given to that particular combination. White-Male may be neutral in most regards but there is a definite disadvantage to be Asian-Male at most undergraduate schools and almost all Medical and Business Schools.

Getting a Job - Again, advantages for most females. In most male dominated industries, and those that tend to pay better, females have an advantage at companies looking for diversity. Even though companies are not supposed to discriminate the only way they can't is to do it. It's a strange paradox.

In Hollywood - Definitely does not pay to be Asian-Male. If you are Asian-Male you never get the girl. You are only portrayed as someone who either A) Knows Kung-Fu B) is part of the Asian Mafia (and you of course still know Kung Fu)

Dating - This one is the kicker and really what got me thinking about this. Females have the clear advantage in this as race doesn't really factor into this too much. There are few negative stereotypes for women here although I think maybe black-female might have some negative stereotypes associated.

The Asian-Male stereotype is awful. We are usually seen as non-aggressive, feminine, and my favorite having smaller than average, ahem, equipment. These are not things that endear the Asian-Male to most females.

Frost

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Kala"I would not call Asian men eunuchs, but their genitalia is smaller and they find it difficult to perform with it. There is not much they can do about it of course. When they were handing out masculinity, Asian men showed up last. The excess small wrists and effeminate features that were planned for women were given to Asian men.

[size=200]Don't you find it a bit odd that you hate Asian men but always think about their bodies and genitalia?[/size]