Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"You see that at temples in East Asia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Reichsdienstflagge.jpg">

Come on. Swastikas, "Blood and Honour", appreciation for the Nazi SS and his grandfather being in the Waffen-SS...

Your boyfriend is a neo-Nazi. Friggin' hilarious!

Anonymous

QuoteNon-tilted swastika is used by our armed forces and the iron cross comes from my grandfather whom was a waffen-ss division wiking officer.

The runes are from my ancestors.

You seem keenly interested in your family history and heritage Odie?

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
QuoteNon-tilted swastika is used by our armed forces and the iron cross comes from my grandfather whom was a waffen-ss division wiking officer.

The runes are from my ancestors.

I don´t study it, I have just learned it from my parents and my grand-parents whom were still alive when I was a kid.

My other grand-father was in the fieldmarshall Mannerheims personal bodyguard when he was visiting the frontlines.

Carl Gustav Emil Mannerheim was the supreme commander of our armed forces during the war.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don´t study it, I have just learned it from my parents and my grand-parents whom were still alive when I was a kid.

My other grand-father was in the fieldmarshall Mannerheims personal bodyguard when he was visiting the frontlines.

Carl Gustav Emil Mannerheim was the supreme commander of our armed forces during the war.

You are lucky to have your grandparents around to keep the history alive. My paternal grandparents were taken away during the cultural revolution when my father was a little kid. They were professional people and Mao didn't trust the educated. They didn't survive. :cry:

That´s sad, Shen Li. :(

Mao was a dickhead. It was due to communism just starting to spread to China. Whenever communism comes, genocide follows.

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You see that at temples in East Asia.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Reichsdienstflagge.jpg">

Come on. Swastikas, "Blood and Honour", appreciation for the Nazi SS and his grandfather being in the Waffen-SS...

Your boyfriend is a neo-Nazi. Friggin' hilarious!

I don´t deny facts even if the media spews some shit.

Nazi-Germany was a powerful empire that made the world tremble in fear.

Incredible technological advancements came from the nazis.

Superior weapons. Tiger and königstiger were practically invincible on the field.

Worlds first assault-rifle MP-44.

The mighty 88-cannon. First AT-ammo used for penetration.

Wehrner von Braun who was a ardent nazi is the reason why yankees got to the moon.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"My other grand-father was in the fieldmarshall Mannerheims personal bodyguard when he was visiting the frontlines.

Family photo?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Hitler_Mannerheim_2.jpg">

Quote from: "Odinson"Nazi-Germany was a powerful empire that made the world tremble in fear.

Nazi Germany made Germans, Jews, Romanies and homosexuals tremble in fear, but the world kicked Nazi ass.

Quote from: "Odinson"Superior weapons. Tiger and königstiger were practically invincible on the field.

Invincible? Not many of them survived, did they?

Hey, have you seen Iron Sky? It's pretty good. I'm not sure if you would like it though.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"My other grand-father was in the fieldmarshall Mannerheims personal bodyguard when he was visiting the frontlines.

Family photo?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Hitler_Mannerheim_2.jpg">

Quote from: "Odinson"Nazi-Germany was a powerful empire that made the world tremble in fear.

Nazi Germany made Germans, Jews, Romanies and homosexuals tremble in fear, but the world kicked Nazi ass.

Quote from: "Odinson"Superior weapons. Tiger and königstiger were practically invincible on the field.

Invincible? Not many of them survived, did they?

Hey, have you seen Iron Sky? It's pretty good. I'm not sure if you would like it though.

Ah, a finnish movie... Good.

A real fighter can still be killed by overwhelming numbers.

Again, Germany was against the whole world.

Romero

Quote from: "Odinson"A real fighter can still be killed by overwhelming numbers.

Nazi Germany was allied with Italy, Japan, others, and apparently your relatives.

The Allies didn't win just because of our numbers, superior fighting and morale, we also won because Hitler was a lousy military leader. Fighting two fronts, stretching his forces, making millions of soldiers suffer through harsh Russian winters...

Nazis got greedy.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Was it worth watching?

It's not for everyone but it's a lot of fun if you can enjoy a sci-fi dark comedy parody.

Space Nazis!

It's tough to find on DVD and Blu-Ray here but it can be downloaded. There's a good full version on YouTube.

">//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FtIrdpg8QU

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"A real fighter can still be killed by overwhelming numbers.

Nazi Germany was allied with Italy, Japan, others, and apparently your relatives.

The Allies didn't win just because of our numbers, superior fighting and morale, we also won because Hitler was a lousy military leader. Fighting two fronts, stretching his forces, making millions of soldiers suffer through harsh Russian winters...

Nazis got greedy.

Hi Homy.....sorry to say that is true...the german army was second to none (except the canadians)...however their leadership (hitler) was insane and made terrible military decisions...it's weird to read history in that the allies knew as early as 1943 that the war was won based on his decisions on the western front and actions in france.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"Was it worth watching?

It's not for everyone but it's a lot of fun if you can enjoy a sci-fi dark comedy parody.

Space Nazis!

It's tough to find on DVD and Blu-Ray here but it can be downloaded. There's a good full version on YouTube.

The Iron Chink will watch Iron Sky over the weekend.

Sure, it´s available to niggers, chinks (even the iron chink ones), raccoons, gooks, spics, wetbacks, squeeky indians, nipponese/tojos, krakkazzzzzz, rednecks, redskins etc.

It´s not available to somalians, schwedish homos and filthy russkies.

:D

Odinson

Sure, it´s available to niggers, chinks (even the iron chink ones), raccoons, gooks, spics, wetbacks, squeeky indians, nipponese/tojos, krakkazzzzzz, rednecks, redskins etc.

I haven't seen it yet, but I must fit in the "allowed" list.

Well, you are the iron chink. ;)

Odinson

I haven't seen it yet, but I must fit in the "allowed" list.

Well, you are the iron chink. ;)

and don't you fucking forget it too. There is only room for one iron slope. :D

You are the iron chink until you meet the iron oak.

Odinson

and don't you fucking forget it too. There is only room for one iron slope. :D

You are the iron chink until you meet the iron oak.

I don't quite understand that, but I think I will like it?

The pale orc.

A big white iron oak.

Anonymous

Space Nazis!

That's a long list of people you don't like.