The best topic

Replies: 10365
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:38:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Re: Interracial Relationships

Started by Pinay, October 29, 2012, 12:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"That's because I always have so much to say and so little time to do it.

You would do well to read my "novels", little man. You might just learn a thing or two about expressing a coherent thought.

BTW, if my posts are too long for you, go hang out on Twitter where ones written expression is limited to basic gibberish and idiots are legion. You will fit right in.

I am very happy to have you posting here Renee..

I enjoy your well written posts and as a bonus they usually contain some humour.

Odinson

It takes alot for me to date other races. And it is no walk in the park for a fruit from the tropic to live in here.

She is so fine goddess. I´ll hump her all day long.

Odinson

I will always have the (blame the white man for their incompetence)...

Anonymous

As I said in another thread, if a guy said my eyes, hair, golden skin or ass turned him on then fine. If a guy said to me the thing that turns me on about you is your race, my weirdo radar would be doing back flips. Guys(most of the ones I have met have been white) with an Asian fetish just give me the fucking creeps.

Odinson

So some guys have said to you "you are hot because you are asian"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"So some guys have said to you "you are hot because you are asian"?

I have known guys who are interested in Asian women based on some stupid fetish/fantasy, yes.

Odinson

For me it is kinda hard to explain... I go completely improvised so I cannot say any stupid "pickup lines".

Kinda like when I suddenly might use my mothertongue to say hello or something.

Sometimes it is more subtle approach, sometimes aggressive... Depends entirely on the situation. :D

All I´m saying that I´m like this with every race. That yellow-fever thing is distinctly N-american thing... In here it is just "she is hot!" kinda deal.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"So some guys have said to you "you are hot because you are asian"?

I have known guys who are interested in Asian women based on some stupid fetish/fantasy, yes.

I'll bet most of those fantasy/ fetishes are based in the racist and misogynistic stereotype that Asian women are culturally and socially subservient to their men. A lot of these guys with Asian fantasies are guys that have control issues. They think that an Asian woman will cater to their every need, rub their feet after a hard day and have dinner and their slippers waiting for them when they get home. It basically goes back to the WWII era stereotype of the Japanese War bride..... A women who only speaks when spoken to, lives to serve her man and bare his children, has no independent thought of her own and if she does, she dares not voice it.

It's a twisted 1950s idea of relationship between man and woman. It speaks to the concept that some men simply feel threatened by women in general.

But that's not unusual. Weird and odd male behavior manifests itself in a lot of different ways because for all their chest beating and huffing and puffing most men don't have clue one when it comes to dealing with a woman on a relationship level.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I have known guys who are interested in Asian women based on some stupid fetish/fantasy, yes.

I'll bet most of those fantasy/ fetishes are based in the racist and misogynistic stereotype that Asian women are culturally and socially subservient to their men. A lot of these guys with Asian fantasies are guys that have control issues. They think that an Asian woman will cater to their every need, rub their feet after a hard day and have dinner and their slippers waiting for them when they get home. It basically goes back to the WWII era stereotype of the Japanese War bride..... A women who only speaks when spoken to, lives to serve her man and bare his children, has no independent thought of her own and if she does, she dares not voice it.

It's a twisted 1950s idea of relationship between man and woman. It speaks to the idea that some men simply feel threatened by women in general.

But that's not unusual. Weird and odd male behavior manifests itself in a lot of different ways because for all their chest beating and huffing and puffing most men don't have clue one when it comes to dealing with a woman on a relationship level.

Bullseye!! However, this East Asian chick doesn't rub feet or fetch slippers on command and I am not very good at only speaking when spoken to. I am not saying that every white guy that is into Asian women is like that, but that type of creepy guy is there though. As I said, I have no probs with a guy who says he likes my East Asian features. Expecting me to be the submissive little Oriental flower Hollywood portrays is quite another story.

Odinson

It's a twisted 1950s idea of relationship between man and woman. It speaks to the idea that some men simply feel threatened by women in general.

Is very awkward to me that the woman is just a willingless dummy.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have known guys who are interested in Asian women based on some stupid fetish/fantasy, yes.

Bullseye!! However, this East Asian chick doesn't rub feet or fetch slippers on command and I am not very good at only speaking when spoken to. I am not saying that every white guy that is into Asian women is like that, but that type of creepy guy is there though. As I said, I have no probs with a guy who says he likes my East Asian features. Expecting me to be the submissive little Oriental flower Hollywood portrays is quite another story.

I wouldn't expect you to be that little shy, submissive oriental flower. You're more like a American rose......colorful with lots of sharp thorns. :lol:

I think a lot of men especially white males have that Asian stereotype in the back of their minds and secretly it's a big part of the attraction. Even though deep down they know it is racist and wrong they still get a woody from it and it stems from the need for control. Because most men have to feel as if they are 100% in control of their life, environment AND their woman they develop all kinds of odd ideas, weird fantasies and strange behaviors. I could compare this Asian woman submissive fantasy to a lot of control fantasies and fetishes that men develop but my fingers would probably fall off before I finished typing.  

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not man bashing; I love men. It's just that they are not as simple an animal as they want us women to believe.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I wouldn't expect you to be that little shy, submissive oriental flower. You're more like a American rose......colorful with lots of sharp thorns. :lol:

I think a lot of men especially white males have that Asian stereotype in the back of their minds and secretly it's a big part of the attraction. Even though deep down they know it is racist and wrong they still get a woody from it and it stems from the need for control. Because most men have to feel as if they are 100% in control of their life, environment AND their woman they develop all kinds of odd ideas, weird fantasies and strange behaviors. I could compare this Asian woman submissive fantasy to a lot of control fantasies and fetishes that men develop but my fingers would probably fall off before I finished typing.  

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not man bashing; I love men. It's just that they are not as simple an animal as they want us women to believe.

Now, you have me wondering just how prevalent that stereotype actually is among white dudes? The white guys I have dated did not harbour that image of us nor do I think that is what they wanted. They wouldn't be with me if they did. I also wonder how many men(of all race) are seeking control? I don't necessarily mind sexual fantasies though as we all have them. However, if they become obsessed with em it's a big problem for the woman and for the guy who has the obsession.

Odinson

King of the pride rock. :D

That asian fetish thing is not just included in my programming.

I see a hot woman, I start thinking about her glowing naked body and just pure hot banging with her. And the satisfied feeling when I see her pregnant with my baby.

You just complicated stuff up. :D

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I wouldn't expect you to be that little shy, submissive oriental flower. You're more like a American rose......colorful with lots of sharp thorns. :lol:

Now, you have me wondering just how prevalent that stereotype actually is among white dudes? The white guys I have dated did not harbour that image of us nor do I think that is what they wanted. They wouldn't be with me if they did. I also wonder how many men(of all race) are seeking control? I don't necessarily mind sexual fantasies though as we all have them. However, if they become obsessed with em it's a big problem for the woman and for the guy who has the obsession.

Well I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably 50 to 60% of men have some kind of control issue especially when it comes to relationships. Let's face facts we all want control over something in our relationship. Very rarely will you find a man or women who will just roll over and give in on every aspect of their life together. Whether it be picking a place to live or how to raise the children or how to handle the money most of us have a strong opinion on how or where it should be done. Usually a compromise is needed before an amicable decision can be made. It's all about control and making sure you exert that control. We lie to ourselves and call it compromise (a joint decision  :lol: ) but it's really just a way to have a measure of control over the decisions and people who affect our lives.

I might be wrong but at least that's how it currently works in my world.

But as you said; when it gets carried to excess that's when it gets creepy and dangerous. Even when the obsession starts out as being a consensual or mutually agreed upon thing it usually ends up going bad with one of the participants attempting to exert complete control over the other.

Odinson

Now, you have me wondering just how prevalent that stereotype actually is among white dudes? The white guys I have not harboured that image of us nor do I think that is what they wanted. They wouldn't be with me if they did. I also wonder how many men(of all race) are seeking control? I don't necessarily mind sexual fantasies though as we all have them. However, if they become obsessed with em it's a big problem for the woman and for the guy who has the obsession.

Well I'm going to go out on a limb and say probably 50 to 60% of men have some kind of control issue especially when it comes to relationships. Let's face facts we all want control over something in our relationship. Very rarely will you find a man or women who will just roll over and give in on every aspect of their life together. Whether it be picking a place to live or how to raise the children or how to handle the money most of us have a strong opinion on how or where it should be done. Usually a compromise is needed before an amicable decision can be made. It's all about control and making sure you exert that control. We lie to ourselves and call it compromise (a joint decision  :lol: ) but it's really just a way to have a measure of control over the decisions and people who affect our lives.

I might be wrong but at least that's how it currently works in my world.

But as you said; when it gets carried to excess that's when it gets creepy and dangerous. Even when the obsession starts out as being a consensual or mutually agreed upon thing it usually ends up going bad with one of the participants attempting to exert complete control over the other.

I know some guys get imitated if the female hunts, changes tires, changes oils, fixes stuff... Does things deemed masculine... The guys feel emasculated.

Most of the finnish women in here do those things. Many males feel emasculated when they see that our chicks are better at surviving in the wild than they are.  :)