Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEPER

Started by RW, March 23, 2015, 02:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Archibrarian isn't on there, I miss her also.

She was a really sweet person.

RW

Mr. Hyde! hahhaa

So many memories....
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

David was his name, he was quite the character.

Good memories of the place, it was a lot of fun most the time.

Annie

Hi Blue, how's it going? I'm not posting at Dv, I am banned permanently, seems evs can dish it but can't take it. lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Frost

DV is gone now, very gone.

Hey :) hope you are well, and at least you can post here.

I have not been to memebee in a while myself.

Annie

memebee vancouver is toast since evs let it go to crap lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Blue"DV is gone now, very gone.

My advice is to stay away from that place. I hear there is a lot of butt hurt going on over there.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Soo how was your Birthday Keeper? It was good I hope  ac_drinks

Frost

Sad news, I hope she gets back to cleaning soon.

I had to have quiet so I didn't stick to memebee, I was planning on going back sometime though.

Frost

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Blue"DV is gone now, very gone.

My advice is to stay away from that place. I hear there is a lot of butt hurt going on over there.

I don't like that, but if aimed at me I don't care.

Annie

I haven't poked in there since RO was deleted. I just did now because Teenie is so sweet and sends me The Walking Dead show and I wanted to check my messages :). Maybe I'll just use it for that? I can't post anything now lol

Frost

So Keeper, what did you do for your birthday ? Have a good meal, maybe buy you something, any cake :)

Frost

Quote from: "Annie"I haven't poked in there since RO was deleted. I wasn't even online for a bit, but just did now because Teenie is so sweet and sends me The Walking Dead show and I wanted to check my messages :). Maybe I'll just use it for that? I can't post anything now lol

Teenie is a great person, I hope he gets well soon, he has been sick.

Annie

Yes Keep did you have cake? I looove cake. I got mad at hubby last night because he used up all the eggs and I wanted to make a french vanilla cake  ac_unsure

Annie

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Annie"I haven't poked in there since RO was deleted. I wasn't even online for a bit, but just did now because Teenie is so sweet and sends me The Walking Dead show and I wanted to check my messages :). Maybe I'll just use it for that? I can't post anything now lol

Teenie is a great person, I hope he gets well soon, he has been sick.

Oh no, :( I didn't know he was sick