Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Does??

Started by keeper, March 29, 2015, 08:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"My husbang and I are only a year apart. He's older but in many way we are decades apart emotionally and maturity wise. After 17 years of marriage I don't think he will ever fully grow up. But I keep telling myself that it's all part of his charm and one of the reasons I picked him out of the sea of guys I had a choice of. ac_lmfao

My husband is my soul mate and my rock of Gibralter..

I have never had another boyfriend besides my husband, but I did not need to date more than one boy to know we were destined to be together.

Good for you Fash. I on the other hand had to literally test drive dozens before I found one that I could see myself spending my life with.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

That's sweet, Fash!

Quote from: "Keeper"....Age Matter in a Relationship?  ac_dunno

I know for me when i got married my Wife was 5 years my senior.

I didn't see a huge difference other then some of music tastes that she had and she LOVED country where i wasn't a big fan....

Im curious the age difference between you and your spouses......

ac_dance

My girlfriends have pretty much always been three to five years younger.

Age shouldn't matter too much as long as you're right for each other!

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband is my soul mate and my rock of Gibralter..

That's the impression I get.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"

I suppose I do find it hard to hide that I am as in love as I was fifteen years ago.

easter bunny

I suppose I do find it hard to hide that I am as in love as I was fifteen years ago.

I can tell. That's why I can just pile on the smilies and I know it won't faze you. lol =D

ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_tongue

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"That's sweet, Fash!

Quote from: "Keeper"....Age Matter in a Relationship?  ac_dunno

I know for me when i got married my Wife was 5 years my senior.

I didn't see a huge difference other then some of music tastes that she had and she LOVED country where i wasn't a big fan....

Im curious the age difference between you and your spouses......

ac_dance

My girlfriends have pretty much always been three to five years younger.

Age shouldn't matter too much as long as you're right for each other!

So you're a cradle robber.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"That's the impression I get.  ac_smile

I can tell. That's why I can just pile on the smilies and I know it won't faze you. lol =D

ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck  ac_tongue

ac_smile

Annie

My hubby is 10 years older than me. He sometimes will walk past me and fart, usually when I just about to have a tea or eat. Pisses me right off because his farts are bad they stink up the whole house for a long time.  acc_angry
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"My hubby is 10 years older than me. He sometimes will walk past me and fart, usually when I just about to have a tea or eat. Pisses me right off because his farts are bad they stink up the whole house for a long time.  acc_angry

Forgive me Annie, but lol.

ac_toofunny

RW

Age has never mattered to me.  My husband has 5 years on me and he's one of the lesser age gaps I've had in my relationships.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I get him back though, I'll walk up to him all sweet, give him a big hug and hold him tight while I fart and then I keep hugging to make him smell it longer  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

I know family and friends who married men over 10 years older than themselves. Some are successful and some are not. A former co-worker married a man younger than herself. That's her second husband. Her first husband was older but they did not last long.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]