Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Vancouver Most 'Asian' City Outside Asia

Started by Romero, March 30, 2015, 04:09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"i'm an average man wants Saudi Arabia to succeed.

Corrected it for traitor.

Who traitred? Dummies like you are how we are winning.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"i'm an average man wants Saudi Arabia to succeed.

Corrected it for traitor.

Who traitred? Dummies like you are how we are winning.

Canadian resources are the best in the world. Our production will actually increase this year to about 3.3 million barrels per day. Growing to over 5 million in the future. Tell your sheikh mullah bfs's you need more money to fight against your country's economy. It's not working, we are getting more coal and oil to Asia. You Vancouverites should apply for membership in the UAE.

Anonymous

Thank you Wambo for ruining a good thread.

ac_unsure

Wambo Rong

I'm not Vancouver. I'm up here on this coast you want to run your tankers on and we won't let you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I'm not Vancouver. I'm up here on this coast you want to run your tankers on and we won't let you.

In Langley Ladyboy speak we means Saudi Aramco.

What a sickening traitor.

Anonymous

Why are Wambo and Shen Li deliberately derailing a good thread?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I'm not Vancouver. I'm up here on this coast you want to run your tankers on and we won't let you.

In Langley Ladyboy speak we means Saudi Aramco.

What a sickening traitor.

He does not seem to have a very high opinion of you either.

Wambo Rong

Buy into Eagle Spirit Pansy. Lets see you fall, big time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Buy into Ragle Spirit Shen Li. Lets see you fall, big time.

Thank you for totally ignoring my request.

ac_rollseyes

Wambo Rong

You don't request me, you and I go back years

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Buy into Eagle Spirit Shen Li. Lets see you fall, big time.

When the Langley Ladyboy says I fail, he really means a win for OPEC. Sorry dude, our oil is the best in the world. The US is not entitled to a price discount.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Buy into Eagle Spirit Shen Li. Lets see you fall, big time.

When the Langley Ladyboy says I fail, he really means a win for OPEC. Sorry dude, our oil is the best in the world. The US is not entitled to a price discount.

This about oil..

How silly of both of you.

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This about oil..

How silly of both of you.

ac_rollseyes

Anyone that wants Asia to buy a barrel of crude from the Saudis instead of us is either insane, on drugs or on their payroll.

Anyway, I agree, that idiot is here to cause shit and nothing else.

Lance Leftardashian

It's wonderful that Vancouver is now an Asian City. Hopefully we can also have Arabic cities Indian and African cities too.
I care, you pay

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]