Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Everything Obvious Li told me was wrong

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 08:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"A 2-4 of Canadian is your friend. ac_rollseyes

That's all I need!

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You are hardly the one who should be pointing fingers asshole.

I don't need to form pretend online 'friendships' with losers on anonymous forums, just to fit in, unlike most of you.  I roll solo, and I don't give a fuck if any pack of "cool kids" accepts me or not.

That's real nice. So why don't you.....go "roll solo" and get the fuck out of here?

Unfortunately we all know that's never going to happen because you crave attention far too much. You're full of shit Mel and you are heading for a good beating with a cluebat.

Just sayin. ac_sothere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Did I miss the Mel show  ac_boring

You missed bruce the fruit show.

Gary Oak

Obvious Li thinks that I am a bleeding heart liberal. What on earth gave him that delusion ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Obvious Li thinks that I am a bleeding heart liberal. What on earth gave him that delusion ?

Maybe cuz you're an asshole.

easter bunny

Quote from: "Fashionista"That we would perish if Leopardsocks came back..

Leoparsocks has been a gentleman..

A poster any forum would like to have..

Shen Li was right..

I am such a fool.

ac_crying

The way it looks to me, OL (Obvious Li) loved you, and until certain other people showed up here, (myself included), he had a cozy place sitting next to you on cloud 9. Then all hell broke loose and he got tossed back down to earth. That's why he's hopping mad now. He's actually very hurt, and considering what he lost, I can't say I blame him. =(

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "Fashionista"That we would perish if Leopardsocks came back..

Leoparsocks has been a gentleman..

A poster any forum would like to have..

Shen Li was right..

I am such a fool.

ac_crying

The way it looks to me, OL (Obvious Li) loved you, and until certain other people showed up here, (myself included), he had a cozy place sitting next to you on cloud 9. Then all hell broke loose and he got tossed back down to earth. That's why he's hopping mad now. He's actually very hurt, and considering what he lost, I can't say I blame him. =(

Maybe, but that doesn't sound like the OL I know.

easter bunny

I would explain why he's not too happy with me right now though. =P

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"I would explain why he's not too happy with me right now though. =P

He is not happy with you because you like the admin here who likes Sox. Do you get how it works now?

easter bunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "easter bunny"meh, that could be it too. =))

I am not absolutely certain, but it looks like it to me dude.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"Maybe, but that doesn't sound like the OL I know.

It makes me ill, to see the endless praises he gave her and to see that he can turn it quickly like night to day. I don't trust people like that. There seems to be a lot of those around here...hope it's not a pattern. Hm... ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Maybe, but that doesn't sound like the OL I know.

It makes me ill, to see the endless praises he gave her and to see that he can turn it quickly like night to day. I don't trust people like that. There seems to be a lot of those around here...hope it's not a pattern. Hm... ac_dunno

Um, privately OL had nothing good to say about Fash. He said she was the dumbest person he ever encountered. He never liked her.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Um, privately OL had nothing good to say about Fash. He said she was the dumbest person he ever encountered. He never liked her.

Then he was a fake. Even worse.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]