Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Everything Obvious Li told me was wrong

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2015, 08:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

I will be back later for the "Mel show" if you all want to poke him with a stick come back in a few hours....... ac_popcorn

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I will be back later for the "Mel show" if you all want to poke him with a stick come back in a few hours....... ac_popcorn

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"I will be back later for the "Mel show" if you all want to poke him with a stick come back in a few hours....... ac_popcorn

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

ac_toofunny

Do you find this funny, you fucking chink?  A "Good Christian?"  Sure, they all are!

Do you realize that this, and any other forum you ever run, will have to be kept on 24/7 permanent lockdown?

Do you know what this means?  It means you, and your little faggot Keeper, may as well PM each other your Facebook accounts, 'cause it will be just like that!

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

ac_toofunny

Do you find this funny, you fucking chink?  A "Good Christian?"  Sure, they all are!

Do you realize that this, and any other forum you ever run, will have to be kept on 24/7 permanent lockdown?

Do you know what this means?  It means you, and your little faggot Keeper, may as well PM each other your Facebook accounts, 'cause it will be just like that!

I dont have Facebook Mel, what else can we do? any suggestions?

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Shen Li"
His hatred of Sox is out of proportion dude.

Everyone's hatred of me is out of proportion. I'm a nice man!!!

ac_razz

Anonymous

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

ac_toofunny

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
His hatred of Sox is out of proportion dude.

Everyone's hatred of me is out of proportion. I'm a nice man!!!

ac_razz

I like Obvious Li, but he cannot expect us to share his irrational dislike of you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I dont have Facebook Mel, what else can we do? any suggestions?

Are you the Admin?  Did I fucking address you?

You seem to overestimate your importance here.  If I want to see the posts of a brain dead idiot, I will address you.

keeper

HEY everyone, ITs time for THE MEL SHOW

Gather around with your poking sticks  ac_dance

Anonymous

ac_rollseyes

Do you find my statement amusing?

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"I dont have Facebook Mel, what else can we do? any suggestions?

You seem to overestimate your importance here.  If i want to see the posts of a brain dead idiot, I will address you.

You mad Bro?

Anonymous

You seem to overestimate your importance here.  If i want to see the posts of a brain dead idiot, I will address you.

Obvious Li said you sound like Shen Li at times.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"You mad Bro?

No, but you will be, living in a Facebook like forum, on complete lockdown 24/7...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Obvious Li said you sound like Shen Li at times.

Does it look like I give a fuck what Munday has to say?  That fucker is almost as useless as Keeper.