Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fashionista is a good mother

Started by Tatterdamelion, April 02, 2015, 11:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I do not know how you are so patient Fashionista with misfitted people who use the F word everytime and all the dirty cursing talk. It makes me sick and not want to talk here in your little community. It is a dirty place.

Which one of the idiotic VF homos are you anyway? That useless, waste o skin brother of Blurt? Ahh, whatever. I don't fucking care.

Shen Li, give it a rest please.

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I do not know how you are so patient Fashionista with misfitted people who use the F word everytime and all the dirty cursing talk. It makes me sick and not want to talk here in your little community. It is a dirty place.

Which one of the idiotic VF homos are you anyway? That useless, waste o skin brother of Blurt? Ahh, whatever. I don't fucking care.

ac_rollseyes

Fuck him, he's a useless dickhead that prostitutes himself for little phag mobiles. If it's not Blurt's brother, then it is someone equally stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_rollseyes

Fuck him, he's a useless dickhead that prostitutes himself for little phag mobiles. If it's not Blurt's brother, then it is someone equally stupid.

The only thing Tatterdamelion has done is tease us a little..

Unlike you, he or she has not been rude and insulting.

Tatterdamelion

I am not stupid. I came here before wanting to make friends that are Asian. I was insulted and called names and I would never return here. I come back for the same reason and nothing is changed. I get called dirty names. There are no friendly persons here. Fashionista is nice to me only.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1083#p20501">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... 083#p20501">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1083#p20501

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I am not stupid. I came here before wanting to make friends that are Asian. I was insulted and called names and I would never return here. I come back for the same reason and nothing is changed. I get called dirty names. There are no friendly persons here. Fashionista is nice to me only.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1083#p20501">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... 083#p20501">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1083#p20501

I don't want you to leave Tatterdamelion.

ac_crying

Tatterdamelion

There are many fighting angry people here. There is no Asian debates and discussions for me to participate and talk to. It should be the Angry Canadian Corner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"There are many fighting angry people here. There is no Asian debates and discussions for me to participate and talk to. It should be the Angry Canadian Corner.

We are actually changing the name after we move Tatterdamelion.

ac_smile

I hope you join us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"There are many fighting angry people here. There is no Asian debates and discussions for me to participate and talk to. It should be the Angry Canadian Corner.

As opposed to what dipshit? Your bff's bruce, oddtain, SMP  and soon(shit stain).

Clean up your own fucking house, before you start giving us tips.....ASSHOLE!! acc_angry

Anonymous

As opposed to what dipshit? Your bff's bruce, oddtain, SMP  and soon(shit stain).

Clean up your own fucking house, before you start giving us tips.....ASSHOLE!! acc_angry

I don't mind receiving constructive criticism..

I want our community to improve and grow.

ac_smile

Rambo Wong

Fashionista is a horrible mother. She's a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, twirlybrained fruitcake moron cyberbully that tells the lies about my mental health

Tatterdamelion

I did not mean to critisize. Where are the discussions about Asian calligraphy and sculpture and art?

I visited a pottery fabricator when I was in Jingdezhen and was proud to see the best porcelaine makers in the world are from China.

I do not see much Asian discussions on the fine heritage of Asia. This forum needs more of this and less name calling discussions.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Fashionista is a horrible mother. She's a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, twirlybrained fruitcake moron cyberbully that tells the lies about my mental health

I hope you are having a lovely weekend Easter Rambo Wong.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I did not mean to critisize. Where are the discussions about Asian calligraphy and sculpture and art?

I visited a pottery fabricator when I was in Jingdezhen and was proud to see the best porcelaine makers in the world are from China.

I do not see much Asian discussions on the fine heritage of Asia. This forum needs more of this and less name calling discussions.

You have been to Jianxi Tatterdamelion..

ac_smile

The original Asian Canadian Forum had topics of interest to Asians such as interracial marriage, Asian fashions, beauty and skin care tips, Asian movies, music as well as trade with Asia..

We are no longer an Asian themed forum and you can blame me for that..

When I took over, I changed the name to ACC, but my preference was to drop Asian entirely..

I know many Westerners are very interested in traditional Chinese porcelain and our own cc li tarte makes pottery..

You can certainly start a thread about that.

ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Fashionista is a horrible mother. She's a racist, sinophobic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, twirlybrained fruitcake moron cyberbully that tells the lies about my mental health

Rambo

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Rambo

You're more than welcome at this forum as long as you're not purposely trying to cause trouble.

He is merely offering me self improvement advice.

ac_toofunny