Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fashionista is a good mother

Started by Tatterdamelion, April 02, 2015, 11:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I did not mean to critisize. Where are the discussions about Asian calligraphy and sculpture and art?

I visited a pottery fabricator when I was in Jingdezhen and was proud to see the best porcelaine makers in the world are from China.

I do not see much Asian discussions on the fine heritage of Asia. This forum needs more of this and less name calling discussions.

As for you.

You joined in 2013 with 18 posts and only started back up again after teh shit with VF, were not stupid, take your shit and leave.

I see the IP address.  ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I did not mean to critisize. Where are the discussions about Asian calligraphy and sculpture and art?

I visited a pottery fabricator when I was in Jingdezhen and was proud to see the best porcelaine makers in the world are from China.

I do not see much Asian discussions on the fine heritage of Asia. This forum needs more of this and less name calling discussions.

As for you.

You joined in 2013 with 18 posts and only started back up again after teh shit with VF, were not stupid, take your shit and leave.

Has Tatterdamelion really done anything besides tease us a little bit?

Annie

Isn't Tatterdamelion actually just Mel? Just sounds like it to me.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

As for you.

You know how white people pull there eyes back to look like Asians Fash?

Thats the tease hes doing, I dont think its funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Isn't Tatterdamelion actually just Mel? Just sounds like it to me.

I don't know Annie..

Shen Li says it isn't.

Anonymous

As for you.

This is why Shen Li hates this poster.

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Isn't Tatterdamelion actually just Mel? Just sounds like it to me.

BINGO!!!!

keeper

As for you.

Who talks like this?

Mel thats who

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Maybe, maybe not..

If this is as bad as Asian Pride was here, Keeper would never have to ban him.

Tatterdamelion

I receive the same treatment now as when I joined this forum in 2013. I have come here again to find Asian discussions but get insulted by angry people. I did not commit insults to anyone here. Why does Fashionista allow the members here to push away new members?

keeper

Maybe, maybe not..

If this is as bad as Asian Pride was here, Keeper would never have to ban him.

hahahah , Good point.

Damn, should have just stayed quiet lol

keeper

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I receive the same treatment now as when I joined this forum in 2013. I have come here again to find Asian discussions but get insulted by angry people. I did not commit insults to anyone here. Why does Fashionista allow the members here to push away new members?

Sorry Mel,

Lets talk about some Asian discussion  ac_rollseyes

What do you have in mind?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"I receive the same treatment now as when I joined this forum in 2013. I have come here again to find Asian discussions but get insulted by angry people. I did not commit insults to anyone here. Why does Fashionista allow the members here to push away new members?

I am always excited when new members join and post Tatterdamelion..

I don't always agree with the posters here, but I already had one defection recently..

If I delete the posts of my members they will not be here very long will they?

I welcome you as a poster and your posts, but I'm powerless to stop the scrutiny.

Tatterdamelion

Quote from: "Keeper"...

Did you see the IP Man?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Cb2d0ZUVs