The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Welcome to our new home!

Started by RW, April 07, 2015, 04:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"and I just hugged a muslim

kidding

ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Leopardsocks

You owe me for a new keyboard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"

You owe me for a new keyboard.

huh?

cc

I'm guessin he found my genuine claim to be preposterous and spit his drink on his keyboard laughing ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Say!! I'm not staying logged in. Anyone else having that problem?

Yes. I check "keep me logged in"

EDIT - just tried a restart and all is well - maybe it was just a startup glitch

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I'm guessin he found my genuine claim to be preposterous and spit his drink on his keyboard laughing ac_smile

Shen Li not so sharp cookie... ac_lmfao.

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I'm guessin he found my genuine claim to be preposterous and spit his drink on his keyboard laughing ac_smile

Yeah he must of spit his Ensure all over the place.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"

Well, it sure as shit wasn't a donut pizza with extra ice cream.

Family size.

Renee

Family size.

That sounds disgusting but not nearly as disgusting as the mechanically soft meatloaf dinner you were force fed the other day.

Do you think they mix some dog food grade roo meat in with the cereal filler they use to make that shit for you shriveled, piss soaked, fossils?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Leopardsocks

Family size.

That sounds disgusting but not nearly as disgusting as the mechanically soft meatloaf dinner you were force fed the other day.

Do you think they mix some dog food grade roo meat in with the cereal filler they use to make that shit for you shriveled, piss soaked, fossils?

I can but hope.

In fact, you may wish to include kangaroo in your diet.

Its got NO fat in it.

Renee

Family size.

I can but hope.

In fact, you may wish to include kangaroo in your diet.

Its got NO fat in it.

Thanks for the advice. You should probably take some of your own. The protein and vitamins found in meat are beneficial for brain health. It is medical fact that after age 60 our brains start to lose mass. By age 75, on average, the human brain will lose about 15% of it's mass. A 15% loss of brain matter will be absolutely devastating for a nitwit like you, SO EAT YOUR MEAT.

Anonymous

I was having yet another ESL chick moment CC.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"that's allowed

It's the East Asian version of a blonde moment. ac_gumpop

cc

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/ed/ec/99edeccaf7692ce32b32acef63cc380d.jpg">