The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Sox, You've Been A Very Bad Boy!!

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 12:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Exactly!  Just like the famous actors that dislike the Paparazzi!  They hate it, but it sells, and is part of the territory...

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"
Quote from: "Keeper"I seen some harsh words directed to you Fashy.

So not called for.

Any Admin of any forum must be prepared for criticism, whether warranted or not...  Simply goes with the territory.

If the Criticism is warranted sure, It wasn't. So i don't agree AT ALL

And no it does not go with the territory, People have a choice, either you act like an adult or you dont.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"And no it does not go with the territory, People have a choice, either you act like an adult or you dont.

It does, Keeper.  Even Mods get hit with it.  Part of the territory.

Just like anything else...  One shitty cop, and the rest are assholes by default.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"And no it does not go with the territory, People have a choice, either you act like an adult or you dont.

It does, Keeper.  Even Mods get hit with it.  Part of the territory.

Just like anything else...  One shitty cop, and the rest are assholes by default.

What im saying is if they are slinging shit at Fashy then they dont know her very well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"What im saying is if they are slinging shit at Fashy then they dont know her very well.

They don't have to.  Anything this forum does to any poster, ultimately is the fault of the Admin.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"What im saying is if they are slinging shit at Fashy then they dont know her very well.

They don't have to.  Anything this forum does to any poster, ultimately is the fault of the Admin.

It wasnt this forum. Everyone here adores Fashy.

Anonymous

It's the chain of command.  I like Fash, but others may not.

It is not your business to determine who likes what, and for what reason.  Those variables are out of your control.

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"It's the chain of command.  I like Fash, but others may not.

It is not your business to determine who likes what, and for what reason.  Those variables are out of your control.

Where did i say it was my business? I said people are slinging shit comments at her.

She did NOTHING to deserve it, NOTHING!!!

your not using your listening ears Mel.

Anonymous

Settle down.  And "listening ears?"  You should really settle down.  And 'you are' is 'you're,' not 'your.'

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Settle down.  And "listening ears?"  You should really settle down.  And 'you are' is 'you're,' not 'your.'

Just smoked a bowl, couldn't be more calmer   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Good.  That's what I like to hear.

Mods get hell, and Admins even much more.  It is a part of the job.  Unless on FaceBook, it is bound to happen.

Does Fash deserve it?  In my opinion, no.  Will she get it?  Sure!  She is the Admin!  And as such, some people are unhappy.

Anonymous

Now, how someone decides to handle that, is purely genetic in nature.

I have studied my parents (both RCMP officers), and my ex also (complex care, where people go to die), as well as others...

What happens with many people, is that they become "Institutionalized."  This is not a medical term, but it is understood by those that know what it means.

You get worn down, and eventually a person stops caring.  They go to their job, to earn money.  No more pride...  Nothing.

How much can one take?  Again...  Purely genetic.

Fash seems to be doing just fine.  I personally wouldn't worry about her.

Odinson

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"I promise I will behave now...

Yes, Yes you will

Odinson

Loving Shen Li and Fashionista.

Theres no limit to my loving.