The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Sox, You've Been A Very Bad Boy!!

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 12:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

And besides!  I thought you all had me on "ignore," as to protest the fact that I can post here against your will?

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"How was he "two faced?"  What did he do?

If you don't know or can't see what he did then you have no business entering a discussion about the situation.

The issue centers on his unethical behaviour and treatment of the forum he was supposed to be watching over. He let his  dislike for Socks rule what should of been his impartial judgment. He then played both sides against the middle and bad mouthed Fash and RW. As we are finding out he also had a rather low opinion of many of the members here all along. And now that he is on the outs here he is now buddy-buddy with ever piece of garbage on VF he once trashed.

As we are finding out he is not someone that can be trusted and certainly one that NEVER should have been a mod.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee, look in the mirror, and you will see Mimi!

She's just as ugly as you, with the same motives!

Renee

I told you before, I use the ignore feature selectively. I use it when you are on one your drunken rambling rants.

When you have a poster on ignore you have the option of reading his or her post at will.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"As we are finding out he is not someone that can be trusted and certainly one that NEVER should have been a mod.

MOST should not have been issued Moderating powers.

Mimi is one.  You are another.  The list could go on an on!  Keeper is another.  Bruce.  Zekko (OK, with Evs monitoring him).  RW?  Remember, she deleted half her shit in a mentally ill breakdown!  Orik, Academe.  I can keep this list going!

TONS of people shouldn't be.

People rag on Romero, but having worked with him, I can honestly say that he isn't a liar.  He doesn't really care for me, but he is pretty solid with business.

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Renee, look in the mirror, and you will see Mimi!

She's just as ugly as you, with the same motives!

Mimi is NOTHING like Munday. She may be a disingenuous bitch but that's where the similarities end.

You don't like her because she doesn't let you get away with your childish attics and that's the end of it. Now go away and sleep it off. I don't have time to sit and listen to your personal axes being ground down to nothing.

RW

For the record, I deleted all of my posts.

Why these assholes are being allowed to stink up this place is beyond me.

Now where is Shen?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"In the end, who cares?  He's a pompous asshole, just like many of the posters on any given forum, on any given day.

He sucks cock over there, to ensure his "place."  It's no different here!

I was banned 100 times in one night, simply because RW, Cocks, and YOU don't like me!  Keeper was your little guardian.

So as we may see...  Things really don't change that much.

I suck cock, form zero alliances, and typically post what is considered 'acceptable' by most.  Still!  I have to have that back-up plan always present.

RW

Yes yes.  He's a moron.  We all know it.  Now why have him puke his trash all over the place?  He isn't owed a public soapbox.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Yes yes.  He's a moron.  We all know it.  Now why have him puke his trash all over the place?  He isn't owed a public soapbox.

i dont even want to see his name here. What a loser.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
There are some comments that cannot be excused and what Obvious Li said about you qualifies in my opinion Azhya.

Exactly, Fash. The joke's on Mundane. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Leopardsocks

Renee...sweety...

If you are feeling frisky and wish to engage in some hearty verbal jousting, I am, as always at your disposal. Why, then, you feel compelled to argue and reason with one of life's sad misfires is beyond me. Feed it, and it will grow...oh, wait...you already knew that...

I am fully aware that when you get in the ring so to speak, with me, it usually ends up in tears...yours, of course...and you feel embarrassed. But please try to understand that engaging in an argument with one who has the wit and disputation skills of a squid makes you look even more ridiculous.

I am here to help, dearie...

RW

Really Leo, how do you have the time when we're hating up the place?  Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Renee...sweety...

If you are feeling frisky and wish to engage in some hearty verbal jousting, I am, as always at your disposal. Why, then, you feel compelled to argue and reason with one of life's sad misfires is beyond me. Feed it, and it will grow...oh, wait...you already knew that...

I am fully aware that when you get in the ring so to speak, with me, it usually ends up in tears...yours, of course...and you feel embarrassed. But please try to understand that engaging in an argument with one who has the wit and disputation skills of a squid makes you look even more ridiculous.

I am here to help, dearie...

YOU help ME  ac_toofunny. You can't even help yourself off your bedside commode, you old fart. Don't even begin to presume that you could ever be of any help to me.

As for "tears", please do not flatter yourself, you only end up looking like a bigger fool than you already do. Honestly, the only tears I shed after reading your posts are tears of laughter. Flaming your old wrinkled ass is too easy Socks. Haven't you figured out that my lack of engagement with you is to save you the embarrassment of being beaten like a rented mule in front of all these nice people?

As for Mel, I find it amusing to torment his witless ass. In case you haven't been paying attention, I have a very nasty mean streak. Leading losers like Mel around by the nose for the sheer fun of it is just what I do.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"Really Leo, how do you have the time when we're hating up the place?  Hahaha

No Kidding, thought this place would be closed down by now, with your master plan and all  ac_rollseyes

So, hows that plan going anyway? whats next?

MASTER PLAN

1]check[/color]

2: get RW perma banned - check

3]check[/color]

4: Get the mental case to kill ACC - check

5]check[/color]

6: RW secretly runs the new forum - check

7]check [/color]

8: coming soon

9: coming soon

10: Destroy the world - ?