News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Bought 17 Zonal Geraniums for my Border...

Started by Anonymous, April 10, 2015, 10:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"^It's not about Mel. Moving shit from point A to pint B is not rocket science, but is important and it doesn't matter if it is conductors and hogheads or truckers.

That's where you are wrong. It's ALL about Mel. It's ALWAYS all about Mel.  ac_toofunny

Truer words...truer words   ac_natch
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^It's not about Mel. Moving shit from point A to pint B is not rocket science, but is important and it doesn't matter if it is conductors and hogheads or truckers.

Exactly.  Renee doesn't even work, so it is comical that she would even attempt to comment on the employment of another.

LaFarge (and Ocean/Heidelberg for that matter) pays their mixer drivers $35/hour base, with full union benefits.  Most earn over $100,000 year here (Renee, no Mexicans).  If it's so easy and brainless, even Renee could be earning $100,000/year with full benefits!  Of course, I question if she could even haul her fat ass up the ladder to clean the chute...  Very doubtful.

Anonymous

Even Waste Management pays their drivers $32/hour with full union benefits (again, no Mexicans).

Again, I doubt Renee could even climb her fat ass in and out of the cab to relocate a dumpster...  These jobs require a certain amount of skill.  Damage to equipment and property can happen so fast, you'd be surprised.  And at a quarter million dollars for a truck and trailer, hiring some idiot could prove costly for the owner long term, when all his shit is broken.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"

Exactly.  Renee doesn't even work, so it is comical that she would even attempt to comment on the employment of another.

LaFarge (and Ocean/Heidelberg for that matter) pays their mixer drivers $35/hour base, with full union benefits.  Most earn over $100,000 year here (Renee, no Mexicans).  If it's so easy and brainless, even Renee could be earning $100,000/year with full benefits!  Of course, I question if she could even haul her fat ass up the ladder to clean the chute...  Very doubtful.

I am happy you have employment options Lucky Number 8.

Anonymous

I am too, Fash.  I do the job that I do, well enough and with enough experience, that I will always have a job no matter where I go.

Is it luxurious?  No.

Does it make me rich?  HELL NO!

Security? No, but the place down the street is always hiring, so...

For someone like Renee that is "hoping" to get a job, any job...  Awfully ironic that my choice of employment is "beneath" her...  Her fat ass couldn't even crawl into the cab, let alone tarp and strap a load.

Renee

Yeah because crawling into a filthy truck cab or strapping a canvas tarp over a pile of dirt takes so much smarts. ac_toofunny  Let me tell you something Mel a trained chimp could do your job if it's legs were long enough to reach the clutch peddle.

So Mel, do you know the difference between Sch. 40 and Sch. 80 steel pipe or what the cost difference is or what there uses are? Do you know the difference between R22 and R407c? Do you know the lead times for centrfugel water cooled chillers 100tons and up, from their major manufacturers? Do you know the difference between pro-press copper pipe and regular soldered pipe. Do you know the labor savings between the use of the two? Do you know what the letter designation on copper pipe even means? Do you even know what I'm talking about? ac_umm

I could go one for hours but it would be a completely wasted on a stump like you. Bottom line is you make money because over the years unions have demanded more and more outrageous amounts of cash to be paid for donkey work. To put it in perspective, if it wasn't for unionized labor your kind would be making a more realistic salary commensurate with the requirements of the job and that would be about $12 an hour......and that's being generous.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying donkeys like you aren't necessarily; what I'm saying is that you are very, very, very lucky to be paid the kind of money you are getting. AND don't ever deluded yourself that what you do requires any special abilities or technical background or even a modicum of intelligence.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I don't know what to say, Renee...  

You need a job?  Why not drive for LaFarge?

They pay well!  You should be hired in a minute!

Anonymous

How about YRC Worldwide?  You should know them!  Remember?  Used to be known as Yellow!

I've worked for them also!  Like ABF?

Why don't you go bust your fat ass on the dock for them?  You'll also have to drive two trailers around town too!

Anonymous

Wanna see my Yellow hat?  No fucking joke!

Give me a sec...

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"I don't know what to say, Renee...  

You need a job?  Why not drive for LaFarge?

They pay well!  You should be hired in a minute!

Don't worry about me. I will get a job. I've always worked and will continue to do so.

Worry more about yourself; you'll be better off for it.

And no, I don't want to see your yellow hat. Do you want to see my Victaulic coffee mug?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Too late!  My Yellow hat!  ac_biggrin  ac_biggrin  ac_biggrin  ac_biggrin

http://i59.tinypic.com/m4jus.jpg">

Anonymous

Anonymous

I have two Teamster withdrawal cards in front of me.  I could post them also, if you do not believe me...

Odinson

I´m gonna sleep melskie and Renee.

Anonymous

The funny thing is, is that mainly Americans know what Yellow was and is.  Not so much across borders...  I am there, right when you think it didn't exist!~ ac_biggrin

I was in there in my 20's!