Replies: 7818
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 10, 2024, 11:17:43 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Hello and I am nice to meet you

Started by priscilla1961, April 19, 2015, 04:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

priscilla1961

I have been looking at here for the long time. I am English poor make so difficult for me. My daughter does writes on here. She ask me to do join writes.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta and I work in the bank. My hobby is garden, cooks, hikes with my daughter and my grandson. My favourite colour is gold
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I have been looking at here for the long time. I am English poor make so difficult for me. My daughter does writes on here. She ask me to do join writes.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta and I work in the bank. My hobby is garden, cooks, hikes with my daughter and my grandson. My favourite colour is gold

Welcome priscilla1961.

ac_smile

Frost

Hello priscilla1961 :) been doing some gardening here as of late, gotta love fresh veggies. :)

priscilla1961

Hello Frost and Fashionista. My daughter and I start the garden we hope soon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"Hello Frost and Fashionista. My daughter and I start the garden we hope soon.

It's a labor of love priscilla1961.

Frost

I now have onions ready to pick, lettuce, and cucumbers starting to grow. I have dill, and parsley started also, and more herbs soon I hope.

I'm starting some indoors this year, makes for a good head start. I'm glad your daughter is involved, that sounds nice.

priscilla1961

I begins the vegetables inside Frost.

RW

LOL!  I'm slow :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"I now have onions ready to pick, lettuce, and cucumbers starting to grow. I have dill, and parsley started also, and more herbs soon I hope.

I'm starting some indoors this year, makes for a good head start. I'm glad your daughter is involved, that sounds nice.

You have a much longer growing season than we do Frost.

Anonymous

Quote from: "priscilla1961"I have been looking at here for the long time. I am English poor make so difficult for me. My daughter does writes on here. She ask me to do join writes.

Welcome Mommy!!  ac_wub ac_hithere  :thankyou:

priscilla1961

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

priscilla1961

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Frost"I now have onions ready to pick, lettuce, and cucumbers starting to grow. I have dill, and parsley started also, and more herbs soon I hope.

You have a much longer growing season than we do Frost.

Yes we do, and here May is actually the time to go all out, and plant stuff like tomatoes, and summer crops.

I took a chance on some, I keep stuff around to cover them on cold nights.

priscilla1961

I made mistake in the other year to plant early.