Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Passed my Ex today in traffic...

Started by Mel Gibson, April 24, 2015, 11:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

...while running some errands.

It almost saddened me to see the look on her face.  Almost...  acc_devil

Berry Sweet

you mustve been just thrilled!  Should've flagged her down and gave her some money and cat food!

Mel Gibson

The bank is closed.  I made that very clear to her.  Brutally clear, in fact.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"The bank is closed.  I made that very clear to her.  Brutally clear, in fact.

She still occupies a special place in your heart doesn't she Mel Gibson?

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"She still occupies a special place in your heart doesn't she Mel Gibson?

They always do, I suppose.

However, as time passes, one realizes the difference between what was, and what is...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"She still occupies a special place in your heart doesn't she Mel Gibson?

They always do, I suppose.

However, as time passes, one realizes the difference between what was, and what is...

It must be very difficult to end a relationship..

I cannot relate, but it must be difficult.

Mel Gibson

It can be very difficult.  Especially if you are the one sitting there wondering WTF as they walk out smiling...

Berry Sweet

Carry around a bag of Temptations...next time you see her, shake the bag and throw her some treats...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"It can be very difficult.  Especially if you are the one sitting there wondering WTF as they walk out smiling...

I cannot relate to that Mel, sorry.

Berry Sweet

I don't know whats going on with my ex...but apparently there is a lot of shit going on in his "fabulous" relationship....LO says there is constant fighting with his gf and her daughter (apparently the daughter is a real rebel)...I don't like arguing and I don't yell and scream at LO, nor do I solve any problems that way...I have a scream-free home...we work by talking things out calmly...and I love it that way!

Now I see why LO gets massive anxiety before a visit with her dad, cause she doesn't like the fighting...a few weeks ago she came home saying her dad told her he's moving back to my area...and I'm like great, I don't want him and his trash here...but LO said he's coming on his own...I really raised an eyebrow on that one!

Mel Gibson

The poor girl is faced with moving back home soon, which is an uncomfortable environment for her.

I can no longer feel sorry for her.  It is of her own doing.  I have no doubt the Platinum ring I had custom made for her has long been pawned.

No more feeling bad.  No more nothing.  She is not my problem anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't know whats going on with my ex...but apparently there is a lot of shit going on in his "fabulous" relationship....LO says there is constant fighting with his gf and her daughter (apparently the daughter is a real rebel)...I don't like arguing and I don't yell and scream at LO, nor do I solve any problems that way...I have a scream-free home...we work by talking things out calmly...and I love it that way!

Now I see why LO gets massive anxiety before a visit with her dad, cause she doesn't like the fighting...a few weeks ago she came home saying her dad told her he's moving back to my area...and I'm like great, I don't want him and his trash here...but LO said he's coming on his own...I really raised an eyebrow on that one!

That is unfortunate for your daughter Berry Sweet.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I cannot relate to that Mel, sorry.

Asian culture is somewhat more "honourable."

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't know whats going on with my ex...but apparently there is a lot of shit going on in his "fabulous" relationship....LO says there is constant fighting with his gf and her daughter (apparently the daughter is a real rebel)...I don't like arguing and I don't yell and scream at LO, nor do I solve any problems that way...I have a scream-free home...we work by talking things out calmly...and I love it that way!

That is unfortunate for your daughter Berry Sweet.

Yeah it's sad on her part...I have told him for the past year to stop hanging out with his gf and her kid when he has LO, cause she needs her dad and he needs to spend one on one time with her (she has also requested this) but he doesn't...I gave up telling him anything and LO lost all faith in this...I actually do hope he moves out and goes out on his own...LO is very happy about this...and I feel its a better move on LO's part...I do not want to have anything to do with my ex, but Im happy for LO if this turns out...her visits will be less stressful and she will have her dads full attention, which is very important at her age right now...so I hope he has woken up and sees this.

Berry Sweet

He picked her up today and he looked so old and tired...nuts!  And he showed up with the kid cause he has no choice but to watch her...he seemed very annoyed to have her around...I was trying to ask him about playland and going halfers with me to get LO a season pass we could both share and the kid just burst in about how my ex should take her to playland and pay for her rides, games so she could have fun...like holy shit!  She was very boisterous about it....I was actually really turned off by it cause LO was right there....I can only imagine the amount of stress he is under...he's got this fuckin kid hes gotta live with asking for shit all the time, same with his gf..meanwhile he's gotta give me child support and his kid is asking for shit from him too...sounds like a great life!