The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Memebee is locked down again...

Started by Mel Gibson, May 02, 2015, 04:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Why are people so afraid of me?

Cause you only give your ex money and cat food and not us...shame on you!

His ex eats cat food??

Apparently.

You're pulling my leg right? Mel's ex chows down on Fancy Feast?? There are food banks. Someone should give her the address of them.

Jokes, just jokes, Shen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Phagdish Hardy

Quote from: "Renee"

His ex eats cat food??

Apparently.

You're pulling my leg right? Mel's ex chows down on Fancy Feast?? There are food banks. Someone should give her the address of them.

Jokes, just jokes, Shen.

That Shen Li is the most brilliant fucking poster on the entire fucking webs. It's no fucking wonder she hates her Daddy's gf so much.
NDP=New Debt Party

Renee

Quote from: "Phagdish Hardy"
Quote from: "Renee"

His ex eats cat food??

Apparently.

Jokes, just jokes, Shen.

That Shen Li is the most brilliant fucking poster on the entire fucking webs. It's no fucking wonder she hates her Daddy's gf so much.

Oh look, one of eves flying monkeys has decided to drop in throw his feces around and just make a general fucking nuisance of himself.

How nice. ac_rollseyes
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"There is currently no one banned at VF.

Try logging in as Leopardsocks.

Annie

And try logging in as Annie, takes like maybe 15 minutes and then banned for 4 days lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

kiebers

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "kiebers"There is currently no one banned at VF.

Try logging in as Leopardsocks.

What is your password?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "Annie"And try logging in as Annie, takes like maybe 15 minutes and then banned for 4 days lololol

But that does mean you are not banned. I was just relaying a little info based on Mel's posts and Fash's question.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Annie

It just means some people are pathetic and like playing stupid little games while abusing their mod abilities to prove their pathetic point, I'm not "wanted" there.  Afraid I will hurt mimi's little feewings lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

I'd rather eat a garden rake sideways than subject myself to evs' irrational hatred.

Fuck VF.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

No one saw a suggestion from me to go to VF. I answered a question that was asked. Nothing more.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"I'd rather eat a garden rake sideways than subject myself to evs' irrational hatred.

Fuck VF.

I think she does it to anyone who makes one of her kids cry. =)

kiebers

Quote from: "easter bunny"
Quote from: "RW"I'd rather eat a garden rake sideways than subject myself to evs' irrational hatred.

Fuck VF.

If they ever do a remake of "Leave it to Beaver", and you audition, I can guarantee you will get the part of Eddie Haskell.

easter bunny

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "easter bunny"

Fuck VF.

If they ever do a remake of "Leave it to Beaver", and you audition, I can guarantee you will get the part of Eddie Haskell.
Ha ha ha. Very funny.  ac_sothere

RW

Quote from: "kiebers"No one saw a suggestion from me to go to VF. I answered a question that was asked. Nothing more.

I didn't say you did.  I was voicing my opinion about VF.  Nothing more.
Beware of Gaslighters!