The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

10 Things you might not know about me.

Started by keeper, May 06, 2015, 10:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Everyone one of you is interesting and unique..

Thank you for for being candid.

Odinson

-Very tall, 148,8kgs.

-Brown/blonde hair, blue/green eyes.

-I like pets but I´m not a "animal lover".

-I brag about my athletic abilities but I keep quiet about the fact that I also shine in the book stuff.

-I dont like needless destruction of the environment but I´m not a tree hugger.

-I have a brother and a sister.

-I wanted to be a police officer or a soldier when I was a kid.

-I´m neat.

-I once caused an apprentice to shit his pants because he was too afraid to ask for a shit break.

-They call me a nazi but its not for racism.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Hm, let me see what I can contribute.

1. In the looks department, no need. It's not a beauty pageant so there is no need to try to prove I'm good looking. It's not necessary. When I was younger, I shared my photo on the forum but removed it. Some of you have an idea of how I appear.

2. I've been invited by a Governor of a State (a Southern State) to a session of the joint house of congress. I met him and his wife and family at church. I was to meet him and his staff at his office and then ride with them on the US Capitol underground railway from his office building to the Capitol. He invited me so that I may witness the visiting President of the Philippines address the house of congress. That was so cool! I thanked him for the opportunity.

http://bestdelegate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Congress.jpg">

3. I have flown the Concorde. (They give you a certificate that you have flown the friendly skies with them along with other nice souvenirs.)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/52/105642101_ee42917c8a_z.jpg">

4. I've been to most directions on the globe except for Antarctica and South America.

5. I am not a vegetarian or vegan. I am also not an omnivore for there are things I just won't eat...but I will eat durian.

http://goodmorningvietnam.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/le-durian-odeur.jpg">

6. I wear my watch on my right wrist...after a while I see cousins copying me and wearing their watches on the right too...haha!

7. I still have thick eyebrows that people think I make an effort to fill in with eyebrow pencil because they are rather dark. I don't like using eyebrow pencil. I don't like thin eyebrows on myself.

8. I've been topless on the French Riviera and French Polynesia. No one cared so I sure did not care either. I did not try to be bottomless though.

9. I like to put fresh mint in my iced tea.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-agAnvQgtkuc/Tc6aTFOWAHI/AAAAAAAADHE/8u6FuozrgWg/s1600/fresh-brewed-iced-tea.jpg">

10. I had an argument with a co-worker from the Mid-East and I called him a "camel rider." I am not proud of that but what's done is done. I also corrected the grammar of our boss who was also from the Mid-East. He was not amused. Can you blame me? He had written correspondence which read, "I deeply regret the sudden death of Alibaba here in Washington, D.C. His corpse is on its way. I send you my heartiest condolences."  ac_biggrin  ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hm, let me see what I can contribute.

1. In the looks department, no need. It's not a beauty pageant so there is no need to try to prove I'm good looking. It's not necessary. When I was younger, I shared my photo on the forum but removed it. Some of you have an idea of how I appear.

2. I've been invited by a Governor of a State (a Southern State) to a session of the joint house of congress. I met him and his wife and family at church. I was to meet him and his staff at his office and then ride with them on the US Capitol underground railway from his office building to the Capitol. He invited me so that I may witness the visiting President of the Philippines address the house of congress. That was so cool! I thanked him for the opportunity.

http://bestdelegate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Congress.jpg">

3. I have flown the Concorde. (They give you a certificate that you have flown the friendly skies with them along with other nice souvenirs.)

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/52/105642101_ee42917c8a_z.jpg">

4. I've been to most directions on the globe except for Antarctica and South America.

5. I am not a vegetarian or vegan. I am also not an omnivore for there are things I just won't eat...but I will eat durian.

http://goodmorningvietnam.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/le-durian-odeur.jpg">

6. I wear my watch on my right wrist...after a while I see cousins copying me and wearing their watches on the right too...haha!

7. I still have thick eyebrows that people think I make an effort to fill in with eyebrow pencil because they are rather dark. I don't like using eyebrow pencil. I don't like thin eyebrows on myself.

8. I've been topless on the French Riviera and French Polynesia. No one cared so I sure did not care either. I did not try to be bottomless though.

9. I like to put fresh mint in my iced tea.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-agAnvQgtkuc/Tc6aTFOWAHI/AAAAAAAADHE/8u6FuozrgWg/s1600/fresh-brewed-iced-tea.jpg">

10. I had an argument with a co-worker from the Mid-East and I called him a "camel rider." I am not proud of that but what's done is done. I also corrected the grammar of our boss who was also from the Mid-East. He was not amused. Can you blame me? He had written correspondence which read, "I deeply regret the sudden death of Alibaba here in Washington, D.C. His corpse is on its way. I send you my heartiest condolences."  ac_biggrin  ac_drinks

You have done many interesting things in your life Azhya..

The president of the Philippines is in Canada now.

ghost

Oooo fun.

I'm 5'4, curly brown hair and brown eyes.

I like and own both cats and dogs.

I skipped a grade and graduated high school when I was sixteen, but didn't go to university until ten years later.

I sang and played guitar in a band for years.

I once pierced my nipple on a dare. I also pierced a guys balls on a dare.

My brother once bet me that I couldn't catch a wild jack rabbit that had been seen in the local park. I brought the rabbit home in a box and won the bet.

I've lived in four countries: Canada, England, South Korea and Mexico. I've gotten very good at cooking Korean and Mexican food.

When I was four, I was attacked by a dog and had my lip torn off.

My first job when I moved to Vancouver was a bicycle courier.

I love to drive. The journey is always better than the destination.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ghost"Oooo fun.

I skipped a grade and graduated high school when I was sixteen, but didn't go to university until ten years later.

My brother once bet me that I couldn't catch a wild jack rabbit that had been seen in the local park. I brought the rabbit home in a box and won the bet.

I've lived in four countries: Canada, England, South Korea and Mexico. I've gotten very good at cooking Korean and Mexican food.

You caught a hare? How the hell did you do that?

We have huge jackrabbits(they are actually hares not rabbits) all over the Czuk. Several in my yard that I leave carrots for. If I tried to approach them they would be gone before I took a second step.

Tatterdamelion

Bike courier is always something I want to do. I am still young and have a bicycle. i watched on TV a while ago a TV show about bike couriers called Concrete Cowboys and it gave me the wish to be a bike courier.

I read a horror book novel about bike couriers fighting vampires in New York and it was called the Light at the End by John Skipp and Craig Spector.

ghost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You caught a hare? How the hell did you do that?

We have huge jackrabbits(they are actually hares not rabbits) all over the Czuk. Several in my yard that I leave carrots for. If I tried to approach them they would be gone before I took a second step.

A little bit of luck and using my brain.

We chased it across the park where it ran into a hockey rink and managed to corner itself. There were a few grown ups there and I convinced a few of the Dad's to help me catch it.

I couldn't have done it without the help.

But I'll never forget the look on my brother's face when I brought it home. He still talks about that rabbit to this day.

ghost

Quote from: "Tatterdamelion"

Bike courier is always something I want to do. I am still young and have a bicycle. i watched on TV a while ago a TV show about bike couriers called Concrete Cowboys and it gave me the wish to be a bike courier.

I read a horror book novel about bike couriers fighting vampires in New York and it was called the Light at the End by John Skipp and Craig Spector.

I like John and Craig's books. We all belong to the Horror Writer's Association together. I'm not familiar with that story tho, I'll have to look it up. Also, I always loved their zombie anthologies.

Anonymous

A very fascinating life you have lead ghost..

Some interesting and frightening experiences too.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'll make it 11 things. I have been in fewer auto accidents than my Mommy since we came to Canada. That proves I am a good driver and none of you have anything to fear when you see me on the road texting, drinking a bottle of water and eating a snack. I'm perfectly safe. ac_razz  ac_drinks

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'll make it 11 things. I have been in fewer auto accidents than my Mommy since we came to Canada. That proves I am a good driver and none of you have anything to fear when you see me on the road texting, drinking a bottle of water and eating a snack. I'm perfectly safe. ac_razz  ac_drinks

As long as you're not driving with 15 mojiatas in ya then it's all good!  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous