The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Dear Friends

Started by Bricktop, May 10, 2015, 07:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "asal"
Quote from: "RW"What do you mean eliminated our problems (you)?

Why shouldn't you make suggestions?

I was a problem that I'm sure many of you are relieved to be rid of :)  

I thought maybe I shouldn't make suggestions, although you guys are fine with it, because I'm not as involved as most of you.

For the record, asal I never thought of you as a problem and I never would consider eliminating you. I may consider you annoying from time to time as I'm sure you consider me the same. ac_toofunny

BTW, as far as I'm concerned you are more than welcome to make suggestions on whatever subject you like. You are a member here and have every right to do so.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

asal

Thanks Renee :)  I never thought you're annoying.  Sometimes we don't understand each other.  It made me laugh when you got pissed off that I posted a plum pudding poem in a thread I started on the wolf moon.  I enjoyed your reaction on a lot of things.

Bricktop

Quote from: "asal"And, it is a Canadian forum that should focus more on Canadian topics.  We should agree on that before proceeding.

Grade B maple syrup is better (better taste although less dense) than grade A.

Unlike others, I am less kindly disposed towards you, although I recognise your right to an opinion, and that opinion deserves respect.

However, if this IS a Canadian forum, I would invite Fashionista to confirm that. Why then, don't many contributors such as yourselves confine yourself to a dedicated and acknowledged forum like Van? Why come here? Not that its an issue...the point is why is there a need for TWO Canadian forums?

And thus, can I assume that no fucks are given for non-Canadians? A simple yes or no will do.

Renee

That wasn't "pissed off". That was just me being me. ac_gumpop
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

asal

Quote from: "Renee"That wasn't pissed off. That was just me being me. ac_gumpop

:)  It was funny.  That poem was out of place.  It was funny to be called on it.

asal

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "asal"And, it is a Canadian forum that should focus more on Canadian topics.  We should agree on that before proceeding.

Grade B maple syrup is better (better taste although less dense) than grade A.

Unlike others, I am less kindly disposed towards you, although I recognise your right to an opinion, and that opinion deserves respect.

However, if this IS a Canadian forum, I would invite Fashionista to confirm that. Why then, don't many contributors such as yourselves confine yourself to a dedicated and acknowledged forum like Van? Why come here? Not that its an issue...the point is why is there a need for TWO Canadian forums?

And thus, can I assume that no fucks are given for non-Canadians? A simple yes or no will do.

I didn't think you would answer Spectre.  Really, I was just soliciting opinions on maple syrup.

Bricktop

I'm sorry.

Did I misread?

asal

ha ha ha.  I said that Chief Spectre, but I was teasing you!  I'm glad you read it :)  I'm glad you questioned it.  Forget about it.  I was just teasing you.  And soliciting opinions on maple syrup, which is pretty much all we Canadians do.

RW

Like half of the reg posters here are from somewhere else.  

Does that count for something?
Beware of Gaslighters!

asal

The more international, the better.  Every place has different perspectives.  One of my sisters lives in Europe - her opinion is completely influenced by living there.

Bricktop

Quote from: "asal"ha ha ha.  I said that Chief Spectre, but I was teasing you!  I'm glad you read it :)  I'm glad you questioned it.  Forget about it.  I was just teasing you.  And soliciting opinions on maple syrup, which is pretty much all we Canadians do.

Oh, you're priceless.

Does anyone swallow your crap any more? Which face are you displaying here in TBC? The sweet, innocent and kindly face, or the treacherous, duplicitous visage?

keeper

Create a sub forum, how hard can that be?

Why does it have to be modded? are we not adults?

asal

There are very few occasions that people have ever accused me of lying or being duplicitous.

Bricktop

Then add this one to the very few occasions. I'm sorry...I believe you enjoy running simultaneously with the fox whilst hunting with the hounds.

asal

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Then add this one to the very few occasions. I'm sorry...I believe you enjoy running simultaneously with the fox whilst hunting with the hounds.

It's a forum.  Yes, I'm doing that.  In real life I'm part of a martial arts group - I've never taken classes at a different group - it's important to the politics of this type of martial art that we're loyal.  On the internet I post at memebee and have posted here.  It's not duplicitous, it's chatting with two (2) different groups of posters.  I never voted in the who's the worst mother poll or did anything mean.  I never made mean references to anyone that posts here or on memebee, spectre.