The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Don't be bashful...

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2015, 08:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"
Quote if we allow loonies like that to dictate what we do, we've already lost

My heart would like to agree with that, Spec ... but my head says no.

It's no different than us allowing loonies to keep us out of dark allies ... maybe even lit allies ... maybe even treed areas of parks

You were a copper. You know the risks and you know what to NOT do ... even if it means "we allow loonies like that to dictate what we do"

Yes, I was a copper. And I learned that assholes and bullies don't fare so well when you confront them, and stop fearing them.

cc

Agreed in principle so long as one has enough muscle to be convincing . but, yer average gal does no have the muscle to scare yer average guy ... especially in lonely places.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Quote from: "cc la femme"Agreed in principle so long as one has enough muscle to be convincing . but, yer average gal does no have the muscle to scare yer average guy ... especially in lonely places.

You don't need muscle. Self defense and speed and you're good.  I learned kick boxing when I was a kid and hubby has taught me many self defense moves in karate and keysi.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc la femme"Agreed in principle so long as one has enough muscle to be convincing . but, yer average gal does no have the muscle to scare yer average guy ... especially in lonely places.

I would never suggest you do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

But I'm sure everyone would love to see you...

RW

I'm not dying to see cc because I know cc doesn't want to share herself that way.  I understand and respect it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "SPECTRE"Show yourself!!

C'est moi.

https://flic.kr/p/asDy4K">

Nokia spotted!

keeper

Im ugly, i dont like to share my picture.

Bricktop

I ain't no oil painting!!!

I'm old.

keeper

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I ain't no oil painting!!!

I'm old.

And Sick!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"

You don't need muscle. Self defense and speed and you're good.  I learned kick boxing when I was a kid and hubby has taught me many self defense moves in karate and keysi.

Good for you Annie..

I don't know how to defend myself if I needed too.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "SPECTRE"I ain't no oil painting!!!

I'm old.

And Sick!

YOU NOTICED!!!

ac_dance

Renee

I generally have no problem showing my face on the net but it has to be on my terms. In my more intemperate youth I flirted with the idea of becoming an adult BBW web model. But after considering the impact something like that could potentially have on my family or any future ambitions I may have in mainstream life, I decided not to make that line of work a full-time career. I know several women who have done it and they make and continue to make a very decent living doing just that. But that living comes at a cost and sometimes that cost is more than you ever expected to pay.

When you willingly throw yourself out there, you become not only the desired object of your admirers but the target of every lowlife image thief and feral, photoshop using, scumbag roaming the net. Unless you have experienced it first hand you cannot believe just how fast your image can proliferate all over the net and can end up being used for some extremely malicious and humiliating intent. Unless you develop a hide as thick as a rhino, and the nasty attitude of a crocodile, the havoc it can play on your psyche and self-esteem can be overwhelming.

Now I know what I'm describing is not exactly the same as harmlessly posting your pic on some obscure forum but given the environment that we find ourselves in, I feel that the premise and principle are the same. I personally do not need to give some little, beady-eyed, worm faced, turd any additional opportunity to make sport of me by using my full body image for their twisted enjoyment and I'm pretty sure most of the ladies here feel the same.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

Right on, Renee! Well said. I am 100% with you on that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Right on, Renee! Well said. I am 100% with you on that.

It's too bad it has to be like that, but you are both right.

RW

I agree.  

No one gives a shit about guys.
Beware of Gaslighters!