Previous topic - Next topic

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"
Quote from: "priscilla1961"Playful look clothes Renee. ac_biggrin

Hello Shen Li's mom, how are you doing? ac_hithere

I do fine today Renee and you?

I'm okay, it's nice to see you here. You should stop by more often.

I am like to. But I am English poor. ac_blush
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Renee

Don't let that stop you. Because communicating with us might help improve your English.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

priscilla1961

Don't let that stop you. Because communicating with us might help improve your English.

My daughter did same mention. I wish I communicate my heart.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Renee

My daughter did same mention. I wish I communicate my heart.

Listen to your daughter on that. If you get stuck on a point of communication have your daughter help you. She needs something to do besides picking on people and creating sock-puppet handles.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Listen to your daughter on that. If you get stuck on a point of communication have your daughter help you. She needs something to do besides picking on people and creating sock-puppet handles.  ac_toofunny

Ah shaddap. I like stealing handles. ac_tongue

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Do you have any idea how many of your handles I had on ignore before I realized it was you?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Do you have any idea how many of your handles I had on ignore before I realized it was you?  ac_toofunny

Fuck, I'd put my stolen handles on ignore too. ac_toofunny

Renee

More:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/56/f9/0756f91290e1bb7a6b3d9d217164b8fb.jpg">

Under breast corset for when you really want to show off the girls.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/02/b9/a8/02b9a88eef6f588820ba74966b366efc.jpg">

Simply gorgeous.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/19/f3/79/19f379de4f535e103448960cd1ebb558.jpg">

Man's doublet. Very hot.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a5/49/bb/a549bb4262984c47919d8e4a16d20add.jpg">

Not my style but a popular style at pirate themed faires.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/24/59/5a/24595aa7502bbd7df0b2b65e6538fc5e.jpg">

This costume rocks! That wench got some style. ac_lovestruck

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/f1/bb/baf1bb80e81579b580f6163fa0472609.jpg">

9 button boots  ac_lovestruck

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8171/8037583599_d0b44cd860.jpg">

Let's not forget a fox tail or two. ac_biggrin

Odinson

Miss 9button boots does not shave.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Miss 9button boots does not shave.

That's because it's a guy wearing a kilt, you nitwit. ac_rollseyes

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes I've seen The Tudors. But never the full series. But what I saw of it, the costumes where extremely accurate.

The garb worn at most Renn Faires isn't always accurate to the time period. For the most part the outfits are stylized representations of Renaissance era clothing. It's mainly for fun, almost like an informal fashion show with the serious players each trying to out do the other. Some of the more hard core actors and patrons spend a small fortune outfitting themselves with the proper clothing and accessories. I don't even want to think about the amount of money I spent on garb when I was working faires. One season I spent $600 alone (after discount) on a custom pair of 9 button boots, which were never really seen under my kirtle but they were damn pretty.  ac_toofunny

ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Yes I've seen The Tudors. But never the full series. But what I saw of it, the costumes where extremely accurate.

The garb worn at most Renn Faires isn't always accurate to the time period. For the most part the outfits are stylized representations of Renaissance era clothing. It's mainly for fun, almost like an informal fashion show with the serious players each trying to out do the other. Some of the more hard core actors and patrons spend a small fortune outfitting themselves with the proper clothing and accessories. I don't even want to think about the amount of money I spent on garb when I was working faires. One season I spent $600 alone (after discount) on a custom pair of 9 button boots, which were never really seen under my kirtle but they were damn pretty.  ac_toofunny

ac_drinks

Do you like those kind of clothes too Azyha?

@realAzhyaAryola

I love wearing costumes, Fash, so yes. I would love to wear these types of clothes and then have a photo for fun. However, I don't own any so far.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I love wearing costumes, Fash, so yes. I would love to wear these types of clothes and then have a photo for fun. However, I don't own any so far.

I am like that too Azhya..

I enjoy wearing costumes, but I have never worn any clothes like these.

Renee

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I love wearing costumes, Fash, so yes. I would love to wear these types of clothes and then have a photo for fun. However, I don't own any so far.

Careful Azhya, buying and wearing ren rat garb can become an addiction that can empty your wallet faster than a cocaine habit. ac_toofunny