The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"no. i cook. but i'm no fan of ppl. i get along better with em when i'm baked.... :)

So when you are baked, how long does it take for them to get their food?  ac_biggrin

hell, i been getting high so long it only improves my performance.... i'm the fastest cook there. i even wash dishes to kill time. business drops 25% when i'm not there....

Ever get paranoid and think the meat is talking to you?  ac_biggrin

no. but i'm schizo-effective.... if i didn't drink and stay high, it might.... :(

Maybe you should try it sometime. Add some variation to your daily routine.  ac_cool
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"no. i cook. but i'm no fan of ppl. i get along better with em when i'm baked.... :)

So when you are baked, how long does it take for them to get their food?  ac_biggrin

hell, i been getting high so long it only improves my performance.... i'm the fastest cook there. i even wash dishes to kill time. business drops 25% when i'm not there....

no. but i'm schizo-effective.... if i didn't drink and stay high, it might.... :(

Maybe you should try it sometime. Add some variation to your daily routine.  ac_cool

i don't need THAT MUCH variation, thanks.... :(

Renee

Pussy.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

deadskinmask

Pussy.  ac_toofunny

i need my job. i tell ya what i'll do.... i'll save that trick for my '2 week notice' and i'll report back then.... :)

Renee

Pussy.  ac_toofunny

i need my job. i tell ya what i'll do.... i'll save that trick for my '2 week notice' and i'll report back then.... :)

You do that. That will be good when you ask for a reference for your next job.

Anonymous

^Would an employer waste their time calling Walmart's HR for a ref? Maybe, but I doubt it.

RW

Walmart is prime evil.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Would an employer waste their time calling Walmart's HR for a ref? Maybe, but I doubt it.

He doesn't work at Walmart any more. He's a baker,....or he's a baked.....or he talks to meat.....shit, I don't remember. ac_dunno

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Would an employer waste their time calling Walmart's HR for a ref? Maybe, but I doubt it.

He doesn't work at Walmart any more. He's a baker,....or he's a baked.....or he talks to meat.....shit, I don't remember. ac_dunno

you are my new spokesperson.... my life is cool as hell BUT its waaaaaay better when YOU tell it.... :)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Walmart is prime evil.

ac_wot

Bricktop

I think Renee has found a new playmate.

And he's from ALABAMA!!! We all know about how fine and friendly, honest and straight forward those Allybammans are, don't we guys. Some of them are real angels.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"I think Renee has found a new playmate.

And he's from ALABAMA!!! We all know about how fine and friendly, honest and straight forward those Allybammans are, don't we guys. Some of them are real angels.

Yeah tell us all about how you used to drool all over some bammy skank.

Desperate old fuck. ac_lmfao

When is it time for you to toddle off to shithole Cambodia? It can't be too soon as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, try not to get your power chair stuck in an old bomb crater while you are there. The people there will let an old white dude like you starve before they will pull you out.

RW

Don't you sleep dead?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Don't you sleep dead?

ac_wtf Doesn't sleeping "dead" make it tough to wake up?