The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Deadskinmask IS SMP. Am I wrong here?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"my fault really.... i guess i should have picked a less creepy username.... i knew i shoulda went with 'aborted fetus hat'.... :(

Yes I can see how that would of helped.... ac_biggrin

This aught to be interesting.  ac_toofunny

yeah. i suppose so.... if i last. i'm gonna do my best not to say 'howdy' anymore. didn't seem to work out well last time i did it.... :(

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"Deadskinmask IS SMP. Am I wrong here?

well. yeah. but thats okay. it didn't seem to hurt your stats any.... you're batting 1000.... :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

well. yeah. but thats okay. it didn't seem to hurt your stats any.... you're batting 1000.... :)

How would you know my fucking "stats" Edweird? acc_angry

Odinson

It immediately found this forum..

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

i'm basing it on my count. one assumption and one wrong answer.... thats 100% accuracy.... you're wronging at the speed of light.... slow down, rocketman or you'll burst into flames.... :(

Anonymous

i'm basing it on my count. one assumption and one wrong answer.... thats 100% accuracy.... you're wronging at the speed of light.... slow down, rocketman or you'll burst into flames.... :(

So you have been stalking us for a while now eh SMP? Big fucking surprise you deranged asshole.

deadskinmask

So you have been stalking us for a while now eh SMP? Big fucking surprise you deranged asshole.

yeah. yu got me. my life is so boring i have nothing better to do than to see how yall feel about some renaissance enthusiasts new clothes.... yup. THATS NEWS.... :(

Anonymous

yeah. yu got me. my life is so boring i have nothing better to do than to see how yall feel about some renaissance enthusiasts new clothes.... yup. THATS NEWS.... :(

That sounds like soiled midget panties for sure. A lunatic with no life.

deadskinmask

hold on a minute. i have to update my blog.... apparently Fashionista thinks the outfit is 'fun-looking'.... oh boy, thats gonna rustle some jimmies....

btw, you're a fuckin idiot.... :(

Anonymous

hold on a minute. i have to update my blog.... apparently Fashionista thinks the outfit is 'fun-looking'.... oh boy, thats gonna rustle some jimmies....

If you said anything positive about me stalker boy, I would know I am doing something wrong.

Get cancer and fucking die a slow painful death creep. ac_sothere

deadskinmask

If you said anything positive about me stalker boy, I would know I am doing something wrong.

Get cancer and fucking die a slow painful death creep. ac_sothere

ok. i'll try.... but not because you said to.... :(

Renee

Hey, lay off the clothes thread.  ac_biggrin

BTW, don't mind Shen, she gets paid to be suspicious and root out the scum. You'll get used to her, just watch where you point your fingers or she will take them off. ac_biggrin

Other than that enjoy your stay.  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

thanks. i like your clothes too, btw.... don't believe me? check my blog.... :D

Romero

Quote from: "deadskinmask"shark hunter got a welcome thred that he was banned before he ever got to post in. i got banned too.... WHERE THA FUCK IS MY WELCOME THRED??? yall are some lazy mother fuckers.... just use this thred and we'll forget the whole incident....

Sorry about the misunderstanding, and welcome to the forum!