The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

I can't stand people who bully others, whether emotionally or physically. That just shows how insecure they are.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I believe Horn is permabanned.  I think I might have done it to save him from your nasty bullying Shen!  Hahaha

If he did call the police, I imagine they told him to stop visiting the site haha.

That silly little fucker.

Before you joined ACC, and as silly as it may seem I was a little worried about his legal threats..

I don't know anything about the law, and he knew that.

He tried to bully you!

I remember why I shit canned him.  He threatened to report us to Adsense for racism and have any ad revenue taken away.  I pulled the ads (hated them) and banned him.  I don't appreciate snot nosed little know nothing assholes threatening us.

I do remember that.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Good riddance!

I kinda miss teasing the little shit.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Good riddance!

I kinda miss teasing the little shit.

I know you do.

:sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I believe Horn is permabanned.  I think I might have done it to save him from your nasty bullying Shen!  Hahaha

If he did call the police, I imagine they told him to stop visiting the site haha.

That silly little fucker.

Before you joined ACC, and as silly as it may seem I was a little worried about his legal threats..

I don't know anything about the law, and he knew that.

He tried to bully you!

I remember why I shit canned him.  He threatened to report us to Adsense for racism and have any ad revenue taken away.  I pulled the ads (hated them) and banned him.  I don't appreciate snot nosed little know nothing assholes threatening us.

He is a racist white guy trying to make Asian men look pathetic. What I can't believe is some of you fell for that act.