The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

WTF, YALL???

Started by deadskinmask, May 28, 2015, 10:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"shark hunter got a welcome thred that he was banned before he ever got to post in. i got banned too.... WHERE THA FUCK IS MY WELCOME THRED??? yall are some lazy mother fuckers.... just use this thred and we'll forget the whole incident....

Sorry about the misunderstanding, and welcome to the forum!

Hmmm, we'll see.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"shark hunter got a welcome thred that he was banned before he ever got to post in. i got banned too.... WHERE THA FUCK IS MY WELCOME THRED??? yall are some lazy mother fuckers.... just use this thred and we'll forget the whole incident....

all good. thanks.... :)

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Hmmm, we'll see.

i doubt you'll see much until you get a smaller tin foil hat.... the one you got on is covering up your eyes. i don't mind but i sure hope you don't trip over anything while you chase your conspiracy theories around the web.... :(

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
i doubt you'll see much until you get a smaller tin foil hat.... the one you got on is covering up your eyes. i don't mind but i sure hope you don't trip over anything while you chase your conspiracy theories around the web.... :(

You don't waste any time being a retarded asshole, do you troll. As long as you keep your ped fantasies off the board, I'm sure the powers that be will allow you to continue bothering us.

deadskinmask

You don't waste any time being a retarded asshole, do you troll. As long as you keep your ped fantasies off the board, I'm sure the powers that be will allow you to continue bothering us.

you started on me off the hop, sum-dum-cunt.... so fall in or fuck off.... :)

Anonymous

you started on me off the hop, sum-dum-cunt.... so fall in or fuck off.... :)

A single digit IQ pedotroll with a chip on his shoulder. We are so fucking lucky. ac_rollseyes

Frost

Come on Shen, he just needs to work on his image some.

It's all about image lol.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/33e4sud.jpg">

Welcome, and hello Leather face person that is having fun with Shen Li.

Hello Shen Li ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Come on Shen, he just needs to work on his image some.

It's all about image lol.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/33e4sud.jpg">

Welcome, and hello Leather face person that is having fun with Shen Li.

Hello Shen Li ac_flower

Hey handsome, how's it going? I missed ya. ac_wub

This leather face fucktard is a troll refugee from the Vancouver Fools factory.

Frost

Well maybe he is trying to get away from that place :) maybe a fresh start.

It's going here, been a bit rough lately, but always good to see you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Frost"Well maybe he is trying to get away from that place :) maybe a fresh start.

Fresh start from VF for dickhead trolls means "let's fuck up another forum as badly as we did VF". I'm getting sick of some of those idiots.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Frost"Well maybe he is trying to get away from that place :) maybe a fresh start.

i'm just a poster. i have no issue with either forum.... :)

deadskinmask

Fresh start from VF for dickhead trolls means "let's fuck up another forum as badly as we did VF". I'm getting sick of some of those idiots.

i'm not here for trouble. and i'm not SMP.... if thats what you thought, lets start fresh....

Frost

Yeah a lot seem to try that, and move back, and forth between being banned from them.

I dwelt with it on my forum for a while, but locked it down, I rather just have a few good posters. :)

Frost

i'm just a poster. i have no issue with either forum.... :)

:) no issues here, happy to see you here if a good poster. 1