The best topic

Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Bon Voyage Spec!

Started by RW, May 31, 2015, 07:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Have a safe, productive and eye opening trip.  I hope your flight sees you safely to Singapore.  Do some karaoke for me when you get there - Celine Dion of course :D

Can't wait to see the pics!

Bon voyage!
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Safe travel, Leo, and have a fine time.

Of all my trips across the continents and oceans, the ones across the Pacific Ocean (LA to French Polynesia, LA to the Philippines, LA to New Zealand) were the longest and the ones I dread the most but it is worth the long journey in the end.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Why cant the terrorists target planes with assholes on them?

Or start a shootout in a immigrant/leftie gathering?

Romero

Renee

Yeah, have a safe flight, you old crow. Remember to flap your arms and not your gums should the plane decide to go down.

Here are some safety tips when traveling in the jungle:

1. Use lots of mosquito repellent (preferably pure DEET.) In fact you should probably drink it. ac_biggrin  

2. Don't drink the water (see above).

3. Make sure you wash your feet so you don't get jungle rot.

4. Wear sturdy foot wear (hiking boots, preferably over the ankle, with knee high snake guards.)

5. Keep your murse is closed so nothing nasty crawls in it.  

6. Ditch your usual old man black socks and sandals and don't wear plaid shorts.  ac_biggrin

BTW, the last one wasn't really a safety tip, it was a reminder not to look like a complete dork.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

RW

He left for Singapore yesterday.  I haven't heard anything yet.  :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Odinson

What are you like french now, rw?

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He left for Singapore yesterday.  I haven't heard anything yet.  :/

He probably annoyed the stewardess so she locked him in the toilet room.

Don't worry, they should find him on the next pre-flight check.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

@realAzhyaAryola

Or he could be detained for strapping a Ziploc bag onto his back that contains smoked Kangaroo.

Sorry. I could not help myself after hearing of the Red Team going through airport security with fake forbidden items but were able to get through anyway. Some folks are unemployed now. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Found him.  He's alive :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

RW

You make me feel like a bad person for laughing haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

What can I say? I'm a bad influence. ac_gumpop