The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fashionista...

Started by Mel Gibson, June 04, 2015, 05:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Mel Gibson

...thanks for sticking to your ideals.

Now, I know that I am not Mr. Perfect Poster.  However, I have also posted here on and off from the day this board appeared.  I'm no new kid on the block, that's for sure...

I don't come here to start trouble, and I never have!  You know this...

However!  Ever since RW, Renee, and Cocks 'shifted' over here, they have a clear disdain for people that are not in their 'circle.'  Sadly, Keeper is a lonely old man, and RW only has to send a message or two his way, and his heart melts.  Terrible.

Now, you know me, and I know you well enough to know...  I haven't posted here in a month.  I appear, and what do we see?  The "trifecta" wanting me gone, for no reason!  And since Keeper is lonely, he follows RW also.

I do not disrupt shit.

I give props to Fash for utilizing common sense, and free thought, instead of listening to bored, middled aged drones...  Shit, I haven't posted here in WEEKS!

keeper

Can you make it 2 months next time.

Idiot!!

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Keeper"Can you make it 2 months next time.

Idiot!!

I was never banned from here.  I just didn't post for a month.  Does this bother you?

Why?  Think I get in the way of you sucking out RW's twat?  Get a grip, Keeper, and become a man.

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Keeper"Can you make it 2 months next time.

Idiot!!

I was never banned from here.  I just didn't post for a month.  Does this bother you?

Why?  Think I get in the way of you sucking out RW's twat?  Get a grip, Keeper, and become a man.

learn to read, I said make it 2 month that you dont post.

and i say again. Idiot!!

Mel Gibson

keeper

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Clown.

so you did read it again huh....

good job, next time i will dummy it down for you.

night!!

hobo with a shotgun

Night?  It's just the beginning, Keeper!

keeper

Quote from: "hobo with a shotgun"Night?  It's just the beginning, Keeper!

ac_boring

keeper

What a big baby  ac_toofunny

wash the sand out of your vagina ffs

Annie

Mel can be a good guy, he has his life problems like we all do, he also has is issues, like anyone. He gets out of hand and we help him deal with it  :P
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"Mel can be a good guy, he has his life problems like we all do, he also has is issues, like anyone. He gets out of hand and we help him deal with it  :P

he says the same thing over and over, lick this, cunt that, twat this, Rw this, Renee that.

ya he is one quality poster.  ac_rollseyes

Annie

He's just mad women don't understand him
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Quote from: "Annie"He's just mad women don't understand him

He needs to be put in a sub forum with the rest of the (cough) misfits

keeper

Annie

Keep! Stop calling me Bannie!   acc_angry  I left that there.