News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What exactly are the rules of Blue Cashew?

Started by Richard/RDL, June 06, 2015, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"Part of hopes you are kidding but part of me doesn't.

ac_biggrin

easter bunny

Quote from: "RW"5. We don't need a reason to toss you.  If you require a reason, it is "Because Fuck You! That's why."

Love it!   ac_lmfao

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

This might be a little abrupt but you people are a bunch of sluts and assholes. lol

I know these titles feel adventurous bad girl thingies to housewives like yourselves.

Just saying.

@realAzhyaAryola

Why are jackasses like this one and Mel still posting here?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Why are jackasses like this one and Mel still posting here?

[size=200]BULLSEYE!![/size]

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"This might be a little abrupt but you people are a bunch of sluts and assholes. lol

I know these titles feel adventurous bad girl thingies to housewives like yourselves.

Just saying.

Why are you trying to get yourself turfed? I'm not sticking my neck out for anyone anymore,  sooo Odi...you're on your own now!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Why would you stick your neck out for this jackass in the first place Annie?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Why are jackasses like this one and Mel still posting here?

We've asked Fash.  We are still waiting on her answer.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Because jackasses are very funny creatures.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Odinson"This might be a little abrupt but you people are a bunch of sluts and assholes. lol

Just saying.

Why are you trying to get yourself turfed? I'm not sticking my neck out for anyone anymore,  sooo Odi...you're on your own now!

Its not really an insult.

Besides... I gots to say something when people start wondering why their Blue cashew ads vanish in VF..

I wouldnt like it if some1 uses my house to advertise their own thingie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why would you stick your neck out for this jackass in the first place Annie?

I didn't get that either.

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"You aren't funny.

Well not water squirting flower funny...

RW

Not funny in any way.  Munday was right in permabanning you from this place.  That ban should have never been removed.
Beware of Gaslighters!