The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Yoga Stupidity

Started by RW, June 07, 2015, 11:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I thought it was really stupid when I heard on the news.  Why would anyone close a bridge to do Yoga? Like WTF??? I agree a park would be the perfect solution and you can have that event at many parks at the same time!

Marathon needs room... Its a competition. Its watchable.

You can yoga at home.

Annie

I yoga at home. It's awesome in summer and my living room is hot because then it turns into hot yoga!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"I don't want a criminal record like Shen.  Hehehe

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiM0B3airDXA6UmjTBtiLWZKczJ7mkoI_UHMeWCMhektY5MVM5AA">

On second thought - someone cooks and pays the bills.  I could go for a bit of time.

But do you like people watching you poop? I couldn't handle that, other than a cat who likes to watch.

I have kids Annie.  I haven't pooped in private for 10 years.  hahahaha

Oh yaaa, I forgot about kids. When mine were young, my daughter always needed to use the bathroom every time I was in there lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"I yoga at home. It's awesome in summer and my living room is hot because then it turns into hot yoga!

Hot yoga..

Aint it sweaty?

Annie

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Annie"I yoga at home. It's awesome in summer and my living room is hot because then it turns into hot yoga!

Hot yoga..

Aint it sweaty?

Yes it is, very.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Hot yoga..

Aint it sweaty?

Yes it is, very.

Hmmm.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I'm seriously embarrassed by this.

I think you need to spark up a fatty and chill.

It's daylight out.  I'll get in trouble.

Pussy.

Oh the pure pressure...  ac_crying

@realAzhyaAryola

What yoga pose is this, baby dolls?

http://billwick.com/assets/img/full/dontgetcaught/dont_1_100w.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"What yoga pose is this, baby dolls?

http://billwick.com/assets/img/full/dontgetcaught/dont_1_100w.jpg">

That's the Melodirdl.  I hear it is very therapeutic.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

We got chicks like that at the club.

Romero

QuoteChristy Clark says she won't attend yoga event on Burrard Bridge

Who knew corporate-sponsored yoga on the Burrard Bridge would stir up such controversy?

A day after Christy Clark kicked the hornet's nest with a tweet aimed at "Yoga Haters", the B.C. premier has stated that she won't even attend the International Day of Yoga event on June 21, which she was "thrilled" to announce back on June 5.

Yesterday, with critics of the event using hashtags such as #ShunTheBridge to #DrumTheBridge (June 21 is also National Aboriginal Day), Clark sent out this trolly tweet:

"Hey Yoga Haters- bet you can't wait for international Tai Chi day."

What a difference seven days makes.

http://www.straight.com/blogra/470531/christy-clark-says-she-wont-attend-omthebridge-yoga-event-burrard-bridge">//http://www.straight.com/blogra/470531/christy-clark-says-she-wont-attend-omthebridge-yoga-event-burrard-bridge

Stupid idea is stupid! It was her bright idea. Own the stupid!

There are going to be violent clashes between the yoga yuppies and First Nations activists, and she's slinking out of it!

priscilla1961

Yoga or Tai Chi? Which is the better?
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Romero

I'm not really into either of them, because my idea of spiritual relaxation and enlightenment is drinking a beer while watching sports.

I don't know which is better! They both probably have good benefits.

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Romero"I'm not really into either of them, because my idea of spiritual relaxation and enlightenment is drinking a beer while watching sports.

I don't know which is better! They both probably have good benefits.

Like all the men, haha. I will teach the Tai Chi and you sample me the marijuana. Is it a bargain? ac_toofunny
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Romero

Sounds good to me!

I'm not sure where I can get any though. Oh wait, there are like twenty marijuana shops within five blocks of my place. What a city!