The best topic

Replies: 10423
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:24:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"The days of decent debate are seemingly gone.  Even in the teacher's strike thread that had some potential was hijacked with idiocy (ya Munday, I'm talking about you!).  

Ah well.

Yeah they need a thread over there about "Blonde Girls with Big Titts".

:lol:

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"The days of decent debate are seemingly gone.  Even in the teacher's strike thread that had some potential was hijacked with idiocy (ya Munday, I'm talking about you!).  

Ah well.

you need to focus more....you're losing it....whatever it is....focus

So true!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Ah well.

yucka yucka yucka......a lolling we will go....we need more nice ass threads....selfies pls..... :ugeek:

No selfies. RW will give you a big ration of shit for it.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Ah well.

yucka yucka yucka......a lolling we will go....we need more nice ass threads....selfies pls..... :ugeek:

Be patient handsome, I'm not quite at my goal yet. ;)

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Jesus Christ Shen; what's taking you so long. You had that kid like 4 years ago FFS.  :lol:

Just kidding, my little one is going to be 2 this summer and my goal left the building about 14 months ago and I haven't seen it since.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

;)

Jesus Christ Shen; what's taking you so long. You had that kind like 4 years ago FFS.  :lol:

Just kidding, my little one is going to be 2 this summer and my goal left the building about 14 months ago and I haven't seen it since.  :lol:

No, no, my baby boy is only 13 months old. It's taking me longer than I would like to reach my goal, but I am getting there. I blame the delay on KFC!

Gary Oak

I think Joe from Vancouver Forum is gay.

"Contrary to this individuals claims of being one, i'd have to say no.

The most glaring contradiction in Shen Li's approach is the tenency to censor others.

True libertarians do not advocate nor practice censorship.

and there are numerous instances where Shen Li deleted or altered the conte posts of posts or entire threads.

This is certainly not the mark of a libertaian.

Heck if this is the case, I'm more 'libertarian' than Shen Li.

Shen Li/Shen Li is little more than a Right Wing pro business NeoConservative who is actually opposed to the expression of free speech and free thoughts."

Anonymous

^^Sticks and stones may break my bones but over-the-hill homo trolls will never hurt me.

Just so ya know, this "JOE" character is another one of Phagdish Hardy Kuklinski's handles. Between here and VF, that braindead fairy has 45 handles and every single one of em as effeminate as JOE.

Anyway, I'm not taking the bait. I don't like the direction evs is taking that forum and like several other mainstream posters(from all sides of the spectrum), I am boycotting that place. JOE/Phagdish/Richard/Effeminate Hardy will just have to settle for entertaining SMP and oddstain.

cc

All part of gay boy bob-bing for apples?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I'd give her shit if the only thing she only posts are selfies and stories about herself because that lame.  Forum friends don't let forum friends be lame.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I'd give her shit if the only thing she only posts are selfies and stories about herself because that lame.  Forum friends don't let forum friends be lame.

:lol:

keeper

So, latest smack in the face for Shen, It seems you are responsible for bringing Odinson over to VF. So how did you do it? was he kicking and screaming when you made him post there?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So, latest smack in the face for Shen, It seems you are responsible for bringing Odinson over to VF. So how did you do it? was he kicking and screaming when you made him post there?

I hate that drunken piece of shit and don't you fucking forget it.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So, latest smack in the face for Shen, It seems you are responsible for bringing Odinson over to VF. So how did you do it? was he kicking and screaming when you made him post there?

I hate that drunken piece of shit and don't you fucking forget it.

Odinson needed a place after he was banned here..

Vancouver Forum provided sanctuary.