The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

asal

I take objection to the thread with the poll on who is the worst mother. I don't know how that could be allowed to remain.  I guess it's no worse than other things that have been on there.  It's so awful.  At least anyone who the creature is trying to slander isn't affected by it.  It's rude and insane.  I didn't vote on the poll.  I wish the thread had just disappeared.

My home is gone this morning :(

I'm going to get zen with smp and thank him for his lessons.  I want to thank him for the opportunity to speak on this or that ridiculous suggestion.

I can't add anything to the political discussions on this forum that has any insight :)  If you start going on muslims or something, at least I have a bit of exposure.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"She's just not a good person.

That's obvious enough. I've have issues with my temper(as most people haveprolly figured out), but she posts some of the most immture, nasty, vile shit I have ever seen an adult write. She is also a judgemental hypocrite.

I don't believe that old twat is playing with a full deck.

I can't speak to how tight she is wrapped but I do think that she is rather stupid. Even from the limited dealings I have had with her I can tell you that she is dumb as a bag of oranges.

She is a Serb, as an ethnic group they aren't noted for being very bright or rational people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"I take objection to the thread with the poll on who is the worst mother. I don't know how that could be allowed to remain.  I guess it's no worse than other things that have been on there.  It's so awful.  At least anyone who the creature is trying to slander isn't affected by it.  It's rude and insane.  I didn't vote on the poll.  I wish the thread had just disappeared.

I'm going to get zen with smp and thank him for his lessons.  I want to thank him for the opportunity to speak on this or that ridiculous suggestion.

Hey asal, how's it going? I saw that thread and it really speaks to how that forum has sunk even lower than what it already was. They used to have good posters and good debates, but that is all gone now. I don't post there very often, but when I do I wouldn't waste my time engaging in real debate.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Real Woman"She's just not a good person.

That's obvious enough. I've have issues with my temper(as most people haveprolly figured out), but she posts some of the most immture, nasty, vile shit I have ever seen an adult write. She is also a judgemental hypocrite.

I don't believe that old twat is playing with a full deck.

I can't speak to how tight she is wrapped but I do think that she is rather stupid. Even from the limited dealings I have had with her I can tell you that she is dumb as a bag of oranges.

She is a Serb, as an ethnic group they aren't noted for being very bright or rational people.

I haven't met that many Serbs, so I cannot comment on how bright the are as a whole. All I know is that Han Chinese are the most intelligent, best looking and most humble ethnicity on the fucking planet.

BTW, we are well aware of the fact that old Vesna is as dumb as a stump.

RW

Quote from: "asal"I take objection to the thread with the poll on who is the worst mother. I don't know how that could be allowed to remain.  I guess it's no worse than other things that have been on there.  It's so awful.  At least anyone who the creature is trying to slander isn't affected by it.  It's rude and insane.  I didn't vote on the poll.  I wish the thread had just disappeared.

I can't add anything to the political discussions on this forum that has any insight :)  If you start going on muslims or something, at least I have a bit of exposure.

You know, I get shit on for the objections others take re: SMPs vileness. Evs thinks I deserve shit like that and maybe she's right but *I* object to being called out for being rude to one of the rudest critters on the forum.  

As I said though, many have turned their backs on her and that says way more than any name calling thread ever could.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You know, I get shit on for the objections others take re: SMPs vileness. Evs thinks I deserve shit like that and maybe she's right but *I* object to being called out for being rude to one of the rudest critters on the forum.  

As I said though, many have turned their backs on her and that says way more than any name calling thread ever could.

Wait a minute, are you seriously saying that old Vesna called you rude because you gave that vile little creep a small does of his own medicine? See, this is what I meant when I question her mental state.

RW

She said she started insulting me because I was rude to SMP.  She said that in "who is the worst mother" thread.  Then she called me a child.

You're right cc.  It IS hilarious!

LOL!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She said she started insulting me because I was rude to SMP.  She said that in "who is the worst mother" thread.  Then she called me a child.

LOL!

You were rude to poor innocent little SMP? You big meannie!! :lol:

Wulf

Quote from: "Real Woman"You know, I get shit on for the objections others take re: SMPs vileness. Evs thinks I deserve shit like that and maybe she's right but *I* object to being called out for being rude to one of the rudest critters on the forum.  

Wait a minute, are you seriously saying that old Vesna called you rude because you gave that vile little creep a small does of his own medicine? See, this is what I meant when I question her mental state.

That almost sounds like a mother hen protecting one of her chicks.

Is there some kind of weird connection beyond their forum existance between the two of them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
That almost sounds like a mother hen protecting one of her chicks.

Is there some kind of weird connection beyond their forum existance between the two of them?

EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!

asal

When my internet home comes back up, I eagerly want to start adding some zen douchiness :(  Right now, I guess I have to do work.  Hi Shen Li :)  I really liked what you wrote, RW, in the political threads that I can't add anything to.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"When my internet home comes back up, I eagerly want to start adding some zen douchiness :(  Right now, I guess I have to do work.  Hi Shen Li :)  I really liked what you wrote, RW, in the political threads that I can't add anything to.

If you are looking for a place to park your douchiness asal, you've come to the right place. haha

It's good to see you around again asal. You seem like an upbeat person. :)

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"She said she started insulting me because I was rude to SMP.  She said that in "who is the worst mother" thread.  Then she called me a child.

LOL!

RW, Im afraid it has now become second nature for Evs to insult you over there, Shes made it clear she hates you, maybe not as much as Shen but close. AND THEN she turns her face and preaches how rude people are, Sometime I cant believe the shit that comes out of her mouth. But it is no worse then Shen`s good buddy Bruce, In my mind they are no different.

P.S, Eves doesn't like my signature , hahahah

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

LOL!

RW, Im afraid it has now become second nature for Evs to insult you over there, Shes made it clear she hates you, maybe not as much as Shen but close. AND THEN she turns her face and preaches how rude people are, Sometime I cant believe the shit that comes out of her mouth. But it is no worse then Shen`s good buddy Bruce, In my mind they are no different.

Yes, Vesna can dish out the nastiness with the best of em.

BTW, bruce is not my buddy. I don't know anything about him other than I would rather read his posts anyday over the likes of SMP/Joe/oddstain/Gay Bob. That's all.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"

LOL!

Yes, Vesna can dish out the nastiness with the best of em.

BTW, bruce is not my buddy. I don't know anything about him other than I would rather read his posts anyday over the likes of SMP/Joe/oddstain/Gay Bob. That's all.

I have 2 words for a piece of shit like that. COCK SUCKER, I see no difference between him and the others.