The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Have a nice big bowl of chicken noodle soup?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Have a nice big bowl of chicken noodle soup?

I should add a new recipe to my thread.

RW

No food.  I was barely keeping water down yesterday.  I feel a bit better today so here's to hoping that's done with.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"No food.  I was barely keeping water down yesterday.  I feel a bit better today so here's to hoping that's done with.

I got food poisoning in China......that was fucking awful. Anyway, glad you are feeling better today.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"No food.  I was barely keeping water down yesterday.  I feel a bit better today so here's to hoping that's done with.

I got food poisoning in China......that was fucking awful. Anyway, glad you are feeling better today.

The last time I had food posioning I think I lost 8 or 9 pounds in 2 days.

[size=150]It was greeeeat![/size] :lol:

Can't wait to do it again.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

It was bloody horrible for me Renee.

Renee

I'm joking Shen.

Actually I thought I was going to die.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I'm joking Shen.

Ditto that, scary experience.

keeper

speaking OF HURLING, I remember once I came in drunk when I lived at home and I was starving, I went to the fridge to raid it and seen a Cool Whip Tupper ware container and boy oh boy I was craving me something sweet, grabbed a spoon and dove in, first spoon in the mouth and was about to swallow and GAG , FUCKIN BACON grease, my dad filled the damn thing with Bacon grease from the frying pan, WTF who does that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"speaking OF HURLING, I remember once I came in drunk when I lived at home and I was starving, I went to the fridge to raid it and seen a Cool Whip Tupper ware container and boy oh boy I was craving me something sweet, grabbed a spoon and dove in, first spoon in the mouth and was about to swallow and GAG , FUCKIN BACON grease, my dad filled the damn thing with Bacon grease from the frying pan, WTF who does that.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

keeper

RW, If you are still feeling like you have to puke, They sell a gravel sticker at the Pharmacy, you put it behind your ear. Does wonders.

Renee

I'm joking Shen.

Yeah because you never know if it is just plain food poisoning or botulism.

Anonymous

I'm joking Shen.

Yeah because you never know if it is just plain food poisoning or botulism.

[size=200]BINGO!![/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"speaking OF HURLING, I remember once I came in drunk when I lived at home and I was starving, I went to the fridge to raid it and seen a Cool Whip Tupper ware container and boy oh boy I was craving me something sweet, grabbed a spoon and dove in, first spoon in the mouth and was about to swallow and GAG , FUCKIN BACON grease, my dad filled the damn thing with Bacon grease from the frying pan, WTF who does that.

I did something like that with a can of coke when I was around 11 years old. The can was sitting on the kitchen counter and me being a little glutton I thought I would be a smart ass so I grabbed it and took a big mouthful of what was in the can. It hit my mouth and I spit cooking oil all over the kitchen. My mom had fried chicken cutlet and emptied the grease into the can to cool before throwing it out.

I never drank from a strange open can of soda again.  :lol: