The best topic

Replies: 10451
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:34:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Just out of curiosity, why did you guys leave VF and start up over here?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Just out of curiosity, why did you guys leave VF and start up over here?

The original ACF was my idea. It started as a subforum on VF, but I thought it would better served by it's own board. It's no longer Asian-themed anything, but the name is kept for some reason. Seeing how bad VF has become now, I am glad this place has it's own board.

RW

But why don't you post over there anymore?  What's the turn off?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I totally understand why you would be feeling unwelcomed, but I assure you that you are very much wanted there.

RW, with respect, Why cant you see it? everyone can see it but you, Mimi and evs are the ones that are causing the shit and Annie just confirmed it...If its not one its the other..... I been handed the same treatment, long before any of you have.....

Go back and read, I dunno I think there both fuckin evil and I don't blame Annie for leaving.

Fashionista, avert your eyes for a moment please.

[size=200]IF ONE MORE PERSON SAYS I AM BLIND TO SOMETHING I AM GOING TO FLIP THE FUCK OUT.[/size]

I see everything to the point that I even see things that may not even be there.  

I like mimi. I find her to be reasonable. She doesn't act like a vicious shit flinging monkey who calls it "self defense" every time she acts terribly towards people.  She is not evs.  If you don't like that I like mimi, you are free to kindly go fuck yourself.  If you enjoy fucking yourself - BONUS!

I didn't say you were fucking blind, but, whatever!! I wil lkindly go fuck myself

RW

So you don't like that I like mimi?  Interesting.

"everyone can see it but you" = I'm blind to something.  It's not just you Keeps.  A lot of people have said it.  It's just not true.  I see way more than I am being given credit for.  WAY MORE!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"But why don't you post over there anymore?  What's the turn off?

I'm pretty sure that for Shen it's evs and her bullshit. Not trying to speak for the Dragon Lady but that's just the impression I get.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"What about you Renee?

My main beef and always has been, evs. As Gordy would say "shes a fucking cunt".

Unfortunately it's her forum and she can run it the way she sees fit. If you want to interact with the other members you just have to shut your eyes to her nasty and clueless handling of the forum.

She has always disliked me and I have to say the feeling is quite mutual.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

That's because you are immoral hahaha

I'm still trying to find people who left because of Leo aside from Blurt himself.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Chickenfeets

Let's bring the fight on over to the ACC and pollute their forum, too. Classy.

Here's a thought: maybe Leo could join this forum. He'd find a sympathetic ear for his vitriol against the owner of these boards, I'm sure.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's because you are immoral hahaha

I'm still trying to find people who left because of Leo aside from Blurt himself.

No one left because of Leo. A few may have shrunk back into the shadows a bit because he can be intimidating but I don't think anyone left because of him.

BTW, I'm not immoral; I'm "morally ill" because I have the gall to have made peace with my body and I just happen to, after years of emotional turmoil, be somewhat content with my big fat ass.  ac_lmfao

RW

Right!  Morally ill!  My bad hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Let's bring the fight on over to the ACC and pollute their forum, too. Classy.

Here's a thought: maybe Leo could join this forum. He'd find a sympathetic ear for his vitriol against the owner of these boards, I'm sure.

Blurt you have no clue. OL banned Leo months ago from this forum because he and I were having a discussion that had the potential to grow into one of our fist fights.

The only vitriol here is spawned over there and lets not pretend to NOT know what the cause is, shall we? Try not to be too insulting to our collective intelligence.

RW

Leo has been a member here since November of 2012.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Let's bring the fight on over to the ACC and pollute their forum, too. Classy.

Where is this posted Renee?
Beware of Gaslighters!