The best topic

Replies: 10450
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:18:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Bottom of page 145.

http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=300&start=1440">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewto ... start=1440">http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=300&start=1440
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Ah I see.

I guess we can't all be so classy as shirk responsibility for our own actions by blaming others.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Let's bring the fight on over to the ACC and pollute their forum, too. Classy.

Here's a thought: maybe Leo could join this forum. He'd find a sympathetic ear for his vitriol against the owner of these boards, I'm sure.

uh uh.....that ain't gonna happen..........sorry

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Ah I see.

I guess we can't all be so classy as shirk responsibility for our own actions by blaming others.

Yes, lets not start any threads that are meant to incite attack on another forum member. Let's just sit here and pretend we are on the side of good and light while everyone else who doesn't go "baa-baa" when the "dear leader" steps out onto the balcony is naughty and up to no good.

But lets take it a step further and exclude the dangerous nut-jobs. Those sweet misguided individuals can have the run of the place and everyone in it.

Fucking BULLSHIT!
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

You renew my faith in humanity :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"You renew my faith in humanity :)

My sentiment in this is nothing new and as you well know it isn't something that hasn't already been said.

As far as I'm concerned VF is over cooked pig and needs a fork stuck in it.

Everything and everyone is fair game now. If I had more time to devote to this I would seriously consider trying to find out just what it would take for the "little circle of toadstools" to gather up enough guts to ask me to leave like they did Leo.

Luckily for the residents of the chicken coupe I have a life and only have a finite amount of time for this place each day. What I witnessed yesterday was unconscionable and cowardly beyond redemption. Yes Leo was a pain in the ass and a fucking creep but at the end of the day he did VF a service by giving them something to cry about. He was also interesting and engaging which is something sadly lacking in the cesspool.  

Who are they going to cry about now, who's next on the hit list.......Gordy is gone, Leo.....gone, next.....you, me? It's getting so that self expulsion from VF is like a badge of honor..........I left because my ears were bleeding from the never ending WHIIIIIIIIIIINE.  acc_angry

Obvious Li

is there a fucking full moon...or is the monthly meeting at the local Women's Outreach Center taking place...scheduled on the wrong days apparently...... ac_dance  ac_dance

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I find it sad what has become of Asia.  Not because she's acting out, but because of the reason for her shift in attitude.

i'm afraid she has fallen under the spartacus spell..and you know how they hate him....i'm sure you can relate

Hello, folks.

RW, why would you be sad what has become of me? What has become of me? Nothing has become of me. Don't be sad. Everyone who cares about me is happy for me. If anything, I'm seeing the same division on the forum that you are talking about so the shift in my attitude is due to the BS I too no longer want to put up with. That shouldn't be new to you.

Munday, that is inaccurate. Spartacus is not a sorcerer so he did not put me on any spell. He did encourage me to be more careful about what I share and I believe he's right about that.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"But I don't think that's what it is so much as her own bad personal experiences.

What are these bad personal experiences? The last time I checked, I have a job, my children are well, my Mom is still healthy and active, I have high-speed internet.  ac_dance I've had bad and good experiences but nothing sets me apart from anyone else here regarding the very natural experiences that we all go through in life.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I wish you would stop making judgments about me that have no foundation. Just saying.
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

No no nothing like that.  I keep thinking something happened with you and evs that I can't remember is all.

I wouldn't comment on your personal life nor do I think Spartacus had anything to do with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"Mimi--"One thing....Azhya is being Azhya, because that's who Azhya is. Nobody made her be the way she is. She turned on everybody around the time she had her little cyber sex scene with Spartacus. She turned against anybody who didn't get along with him....which is everybody. She was actually getting along just fine with evs at that time."

You don't even know her then

WRONG!!! she didn't turn on me.

WRONG!!! She didn't turn against me

Sure she was, was that before or after she posted Azhyas PM in open chat, I forget.

ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Keeper"Mimi--"One thing....Azhya is being Azhya, because that's who Azhya is. Nobody made her be the way she is. She turned on everybody around the time she had her little cyber sex scene with Spartacus. She turned against anybody who didn't get along with him....which is everybody. She was actually getting along just fine with evs at that time."

You don't even know her then

WRONG!!! she didn't turn on me.

WRONG!!! She didn't turn against me

Sure she was, was that before or after she posted Azhyas PM in open chat, I forget.

ac_toofunny

Woohoo, how's it going Azhya? Great to see you around again.  ac_drinks ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I find it sad what has become of Asia.  Not because she's acting out, but because of the reason for her shift in attitude.

i'm afraid she has fallen under the spartacus spell..and you know how they hate him....i'm sure you can relate

Hello, folks.

RW, why would you be sad what has become of me? What has become of me? Nothing has become of me. Don't be sad. Everyone who cares about me is happy for me. If anything, I'm seeing the same division on the forum that you are talking about so the shift in my attitude is due to the BS I too no longer want to put up with. That shouldn't be new to you.

Munday, that is inaccurate. Spartacus is not a sorcerer so he did not put me on any spell. He did encourage me to be more careful about what I share and I believe he's right about that.

Azhya

ac_smile