The best topic

Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

There should be a subforum for Mel and call it Mel-ancholia. Any thread he starts should be moved there right away.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There should be a subforum for Mel and call it Mel-ancholia. Any thread he starts should be moved there right away.

Best fucking suggestion!! ac_drinks  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Annie"If I was to post that in the past at the the "other forum" evs would have said something like I'm "so cute" or "Annie, you're so sweet" and mimi would always chime in with telling me to "prove" myself  ac_wot

Those two are clowns. I stand by my statement that mimi is evs's bouncer and evs needs mimi to feel tall. She's always looking for mimi when she is under attack declaring, "Where's mimi when you need her?" or "I miss meems." or something along those lines. Hahaha! ac_toofunny

I truly think they ganged up on you, Annie, and on others too. They are foolish. They don't realize it makes them look desperate. I can only declare that it must be their inner sufferings that's spilling out and out of control that causes them to behave as despicable as they do. As much as evs likes to criticize others, her behavior is very telling. She is, in fact, the one who is most insecure there, even though she likes to accuse others of the very same thing. There is something very wrong with her and her henchman mimi.

That is so fucking pathetic the way old evs begs for mimi to come rescue her every time she gets caught looking like the delusional old twat she is.

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"mimi is the Queen of the Uptight Realm. You always wonder what's up her ass. Hahahahahaha! ac_lmfao For that matter, both of them. Hahahaha!

She tries desperately to act cool but she's really the epitome of uptight.

I don't find mimi to be uptight at all.  She has very definite views on things and she has a strong moral compass.  I find it hard to fault someone for that.

Strangely, I never wonder what's up her ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I think he is a troll / attention whore and makes everything up

So long as others play into it, he will continue with more made up tales

he has a few know it alls who actually think they can influence him to not have the feelings he makes up , lol

insert bruce trolling image here

There's certain trolls I think trolls shouldn't even troll with.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Annie"If I was to post that in the past at the the "other forum" evs would have said something like I'm "so cute" or "Annie, you're so sweet" and mimi would always chime in with telling me to "prove" myself  ac_wot

Those two are clowns. I stand by my statement that mimi is evs's bouncer and evs needs mimi to feel tall. She's always looking for mimi when she is under attack declaring, "Where's mimi when you need her?" or "I miss meems." or something along those lines. Hahaha! ac_toofunny

I truly think they ganged up on you, Annie, and on others too. They are foolish. They don't realize it makes them look desperate. I can only declare that it must be their inner sufferings that's spilling out and out of control that causes them to behave as despicable as they do. As much as evs likes to criticize others, her behavior is very telling. She is, in fact, the one who is most insecure there, even though she likes to accuse others of the very same thing. There is something very wrong with her and her henchman mimi.

It's that little shit stain soon that always comes quipping when evs starts up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

That pathetic waste of skin puts lochdubh to shame in the asskissing department.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That pathetic waste of skin puts lochdubh to shame in the asskissing department.

Of course they did, it's what they do. There was no point in even trying to reason with her, it was like a stupid head game from high school or something and when I refused to play I was told to leave.  As if I'm a child, oh wait that's what she wanted me to feel like and why she always called me cute when I had an opinion  ac_rollseyes
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Of course they did, it's what they do. There was no point in even trying to reason with her, it was like a stupid head game from high school or something and when I refused to play I was told to leave.  As if I'm a child, oh wait that's what she wanted me to feel like and why she always called me cute when I had an opinion  ac_rollseyes

Fuck, I hate old fucking evs!! acc_devil  acc_angry

@realAzhyaAryola

I suppose the trick is to ignore. They like to get to you and that's the game they play. Just watch evs and soon. They will say things to you that are designed to get a reaction from you. They want to poison your mind, as they say, as though they really have that power. No. They don't have that power. They are nobodies who want to feel they are somebodies because they don't get that enough in life. They are hungry for affirmation.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I suppose the trick is to ignore. They like to get to you and that's the game they play. Just watch evs and soon. They will say things to you that are designed to get a reaction from you. They want to poison your mind, as they say, as though they really have that power. No. They don't have that power. They are nobodies who want to feel they are somebodies because they don't get that enough in life. They are hungry for affirmation.

I don't have your discipline Asia. In case you don't fucking know, I have an ever-so-slight anger management problem!!

@realAzhyaAryola

Haha! Okay, Shen. I gotcha. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Haha! Okay, Shen. I gotcha. ac_biggrin

ac_drinks

@realAzhyaAryola

My children say the same thing about me especially when I got angry with Disneyworld staff because they won't let my son on a ride because he was not quite the height required but HE WAS ALMOST AS TALL! Hahahahahahah!
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"My children say the same thing about me especially when I got angry with Disneyworld staff because they won't let my son on a ride because he was not quite the height required but HE WAS ALMOST AS TALL! Hahahahahahah!

I appreciate you trying to cheer me up Asia, but I have my anger(at a certain skank) to keep me up.  ac_beating