The best topic

Replies: 10417
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:49:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Real Woman"She doesn't have mental health problems.  She's just mean.

I think evs has mental health issues, because people with mental health issues can pick out others who have it too. Some with these issues have a tendency to be mean to others with a mental health infliction, they prey on them. Only a few do that and those are the ones who are just mean instead of being kind and supportive.  I'm leaning towards bi polar issues.

Agreed, I always thought she seemed to have some bi-polar tendencies in her personality. She is definitely has a personality disorder of some kind and although she has been somewhat congenial toward me of late, I still try to keep her at arms length because you never know when she will turn on you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Agreed, I always thought she seemed to have some bi-polar tendencies in her personality. She is definitely has a personality disorder of some kind and although she has been somewhat congenial toward me of late, I still try to keep her at arms length because you never know when she will turn on you.

Eggs ackly!! Whatever personality disorder she suffers from, you know it will show itself towards you again.

RW

Why must every bitch be suffering from a mental disorder?

I think of her as a troll and generally a person who lacks tact.  I'd be more inclined to chalk that up to cultural or social upbringing before I'd smack her with mental illness.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Why must every bitch be suffering from a mental disorder?

I think of her as a troll and generally a person who lacks tact.  I'd be more inclined to chalk that up to cultural or social upbringing before I'd smack her with mental illness.

I know I don't know if she is bipolar or not. However, the extreme way she turns on people makes me suspect it. Maybe it is all a trolling act much like my "I hate whitie" schtick.

cc

You mean you don't hate whities??

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You mean you don't hate whities??

ac_smile

Nope, just white liberal Islamofascist apologists like you CC. ac_razz

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_smile

I thought it was the hairy white ape ones that you didn't like.  ac_unsure  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_smile

I thought it was the hairy white ape ones that you didn't like.  ac_unsure  ac_toofunny

Is there a difference?

reel

reel

Evs was much kinder and more accomodating prior to her issues with Gambino.  She really, truly hated that man and changed quite a bit over that period, generally becoming colder and more negative.  She's still in there as a warm and caring person, but it's buried much deeper and certain behaviours really set her off.  

She has been transferring the residual hatred she harbours for Gambino and his personality down the chain; first to LS, then to RW.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"Evs was much kinder and more accomodating prior to her issues with Gambino.  She really, truly hated that man and changed quite a bit over that period, generally becoming colder and more negative.  She's still in there as a warm and caring person, but it's buried much deeper and certain behaviours really set her off.  

She has been transferring the residual hatred she harbours for Gambino and his personality down the chain; first to LS, then to RW.

Hey reels, ya forgot about her favourite Iron Ch!nk. She holds me in the same high regard as Sox and Gordie.

Srsly though, she is always so quick to find fault with others, but her online behaviour is at least as bad(and usually worse) than those posters she hates so much. Anyway, I still say it is due to mental health problems. Like Annie, I'm leaning towards a bipolar diagnosis for old evs.

I could not imagine how awful it must be to work with or worse, live with someone so nasty.

Quotewhat about orange ones?

I have had issues with you orangies in the past.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"Evs was much kinder and more accomodating prior to her issues with Gambino.  She really, truly hated that man and changed quite a bit over that period, generally becoming colder and more negative.  She's still in there as a warm and caring person, but it's buried much deeper and certain behaviours really set her off.  

Oh so it is Gordy's fault that she encourages misogynistic, sexist and or nonsense spewing, creepy weirdos and stalkers to run all over the forum unrestrained and then lashes out at anyone who criticizes her for it?.......I see.  ac_unsure

Oh, it all makes sense now, thanks for splaining that to us.   ac_toofunny

I don't mean to be overly sarcastic but I'm not convinced it was crazy, weed smoking, Gambino that caused her behavior to become increasingly erratic. I certainly don't think it was Gordy's behavior that caused her to attack me. I think it stems from past emotional and or physical trauma she suffered during her life in the former war torn Yugoslavia. I think her almost palpable fear and hatred for certain political points of view and attitudes seeps into her behavior when it comes to interaction with certain members of the forum. The most obvious example was her past hatred for Loch. She simply couldn't separate the man from his duties as a soldier and lashed out in the vilest verbal ways at him. If I were to use myself as an example, I noticed a marked change for the better in her attitude toward me once I ceased engaging in political discussion on VF.

I also think she is somewhat of a bully and takes pride in poking some of the posters like RW in the eye and she goes out of her way to do so. She hangs onto and protects little creeps like SMP, Odinson and Soon for just that reason. It's her way of saying this is my little kingdom and like it or not you will just have to either leave or eat the shit sandwich I'm preparing for you. And i'm doing it simply because.......I CAN.

Sorry to get long winded but evs and her behavior is a complicated subject. She has offended and or alienated so many present and past forum members with her unpredictability that I think the subject needs to be covered with more than just the standard "that bitch be crazy" stuff.   ac_unsure

Anonymous

^Oh, I know Renee. Her extremely intolerant and unpredictable behaviour cannot be blamed on anyone. It could be blamed on her mental health problems, but not any poster.

I have never seen anyone take their political ideology to the extremes she does. Unlike you though Renee, I am not afraid to share my pov with her. She can encourage her little creeps and weirdos all she wants to do do her dirty work, because I don't fucking care. I choose not to get into weightier issues there because I see no point in wasting debate time on retards like old evs and Odi. I mean srsly, she calls me a racist and then encourages that nonsensical nazi-wannabe spammer oddstain. She's totally delusional.

That forum is on life-support. The plug could be pulled on it at any time.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Real Woman"Stay!!!!!!

Aw, shucks. Oh-kay...if you insist...  ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Re evs, that was really crazy when she posted my private message to her. I thought she lost her marbles. If I wanted that on the board, I did not have to send her a "PRIVATE" message. I should have just posted it on here. Duh!!!!! What a genius. That's when I began to wonder about her stability.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]