The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

People are like crayons, some are bright some are dark, some are popular others not so much but they all have to learn to get along in the same box.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"People are like crayons, some are bright some are dark, some are popular others not so much but they all have to learn to get along in the same box.

Nice analogy Annie, but when the head crayon wants to get rid of the brightest colours and keep dull, drab ones it will not work.

Annie

Exactly Shen and the supposedly brightest ones can also leave a nasty smear....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Exactly Shen and the supposedly brightest ones can also leave a nasty smear....

Bright ones are the ones that lick boots. Myself, Sox, AA and at times even RW have been told to fuck off because we are able to think for ourselves and have enough dignity not to stoop to the level of a toady.

Annie

Haha that's what I call a holes...boot lickers! Ahh great minds think alike Shen  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha that's what I call a holes...boot lickers! Ahh great minds think alike Shen  ac_drinks

You bet and I should have added your name as well. It wasn't that long ago when the biplolar twat was calling you childish names too. Oh yeah and demanding an apology. What a fucking nutjob.

Annie

Oh I know, and now I have this truce thing going on so I can't go back on it. I'm an honest person ya know  ac_biggrin I find it funny how I must apologize but yet none given to me lolol Just goes to show who the "bigger" person is  ac_blush

RW

I think for myself?!  Whaaaaaat?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

RW

She hasn't said anything nasty in a few days has she?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Probably because she hasn't been on, I dunno. OH hell..I'm probably gonna be fired now.....lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She hasn't said anything nasty in a few days has she?

Who? The bipolar twat? I haven't checked, but I would find that difficult to believe. She's a nasty cunt, so how could she feign being civil for that long?

Annie

Because she hasn't been on!!!!

Annie

Orrrr maybe she's off having an epiphany like I did? Hmmm possible?  ac_umm

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!