The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I ignored him from the start.  He's a pig.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I ignored him from the start.  He's a pig.

He was here before he was on VF. He was OK when he first joined, but quickly morphed into an attention whoring douchebag. I can't believe I fell for his trolling. acc_angry

Annie

http://i62.tinypic.com/ok4k6v.jpg">
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Sorry I couldn't resist  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Sorry I couldn't resist  ac_biggrin

It was the perfect image and perfect timing. ac_dance

Annie

Finally, I was on time for once! Wooohoo! High five!  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Finally, I was on time for once! Wooohoo! High five!  ac_dance

ac_drinks Yep, he totally trolled me when he first joined here.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"ac_drinks

I'm still a little embarrassed how I was totally tolled by oddstain, but drink up anyway. ac_dance

Annie

Oh I am drinking up, in fact I'm planning on getting totally shit faced and stoned out of my mind  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I am drinking up, in fact I'm planning on getting totally shit faced and stoned out of my mind  ac_biggrin

Woo hoo, let the party begin. ac_cool

Annie

Oh yes! I'm on my second beer  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh yes! I'm on my second beer  ac_drinks

Is beer your preference? I like my mojitos.

Annie

I've got a few colt 45 to get me started then some molson canadian and then some good bc bud  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've got a few colt 45 to get me started then some molson canadian and then some good bc bud  ac_biggrin

Beer and fresh greens eh? Sounds like a well balanced meal. :howdy: