The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"

Well, if she acts anything like she does on the forum at home its no big surprise  ac_toofunny

I wonder what the people who DONT post that are lurking fel about her bullshit  ac_umm

That twat needs to make me or Shen a mod  acc_devil  , well clean that place wont we Shen  ac_lmfao  

acc_devil  <-- Shen

ac_angel  <-- Keeper

Great idea handsome.

Oddstain, Mel, SMP, Joe and Oscar would be immediately shown the exit gate. Their schtick belongs on Gordy's forum anyway.

Gordy has a forum? I should drop in and pull his chain a little, he would shit himself.  ac_toofunny

Yeah, he's prolly like that. It's called banned all stars. I took a peek many months ago and it was pretty dead.

Renee

Great idea handsome.

Oddstain, Mel, SMP, Joe and Oscar would be immediately shown the exit gate. Their schtick belongs on Gordy's forum anyway.

Gordy has a forum? I should drop in and pull his chain a little, he would shit himself.  ac_toofunny

Yeah, he's prolly like that. It's called banned all stars. I took a peek many months ago and it was pretty dead.

Just looked at it. That's a big fat "no thanks". Not worth my time and talents.  

Just another bunch of low grade trolls having a circle jerk.  Too "as per internet usual" for me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Just another bunch of low grade trolls having a circle jerk.  Too "as per internet usual" for me.

Same here. I would never register there.

Renee

Same here. I would never register there.

From what i saw I don't even think Gordy posts there anymore.

Maybe he's in prison. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

The world's greatest poster may be living in Thailand. I remember when I Googled his handle he came up on a forum for Western expats in Pattaya. ac_umm

Renee

The world's greatest poster may be living in Thailand. I remember when I Googled his handle he came up on a forum for Western expats in Pattaya. ac_umm

Yeah, I can see that crass retard Gordy living Bangkok for about a day before he mysteriously disappears.  ac_toofunny

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I always thought Gordy's pig-like persona was an act, but someone who knows him told me it was pretty close to the truth.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Godry.  What a joke.

"Godry"???  ac_huh

How's the meds treatin ya, there toots?  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"I always thought Gordy's pig-like persona was an act, but someone who knows him told me it was pretty close to the truth.

Oh I have no illusions that much of what we saw of Gordy was the real him.

His persona may have been a little exaggerated but it's my experience that he was very much a typical working class Aussie. They can be a pretty rough hewn bunch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I always thought Gordy's pig-like persona was an act, but someone who knows him told me it was pretty close to the truth.

His persona may have been a little exaggerated but it's my experience that he was very much a typical working class Aussie. They can be a pretty rough hewn bunch.

I don't doubt that, but I have seen Gordy display rare glimpses of lucidity. A successful small business owner cannot be a total fuck-up.

RW

If you got your info from Leo, he doesn't actually know him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I don't need to be medicated to typo Renee :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

If you got your info from Leo, he doesn't actually know him.

It wasn't Sox.

Renee

I don't doubt that, but I have seen Gordy display rare glimpses of lucidity. A successful small business owner cannot be a total fuck-up.

I'm sure he is very good at ripping people off. He is fucking criminal and brags about his unscrupulous business practices, FFS.  ac_toofunny