The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

So I'll start it: SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

There is a bad air and vibe when you go there and you are just forced to ignore it but it's there. It makes me think of horror movies like Dark Water, Beneath the Darkness, Silent Hill, The Asylum, or something along those lines. Dark, disturbed, insane, mad, morose, ill-tempered, and more. The light is gone from that place. There is no light.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So I'll start it: SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN!

So far, evs has not said anything to me that would indicate it will be shut down..

I might send her a message though just to confirm.

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"With the chaos on the VF, if I was its owner, I would pull the plug and see how you all like not having a forum to go to. I will turn it back on at my leisure. So tired of the uninspiring daily nonsense and I have not even read it all as I don't have the time to. On the bright side, there are other forums one can go to. It won't be the end of the world. I find myself wishing VF would vanish for good. Poof!

If you stop visiting there, it does.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Evs mentioned a short while ago she was having family problems so I'm guessing she IS mad.

Annie, if evs wrote that on the board it is ok to repeat it, but if she told you privately it should remain private.

She posted it on the board. I would never repeat anything sent in private, not even if I was upset with them. that's def not how I roll :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Evs mentioned a short while ago she was having family problems so I'm guessing she IS mad.

Annie, if evs wrote that on the board it is ok to repeat it, but if she told you privately it should remain private.

She posted it on the board. I would never repeat anything sent in private, not even if I was upset with them. that's def not how I roll :)

Annie, please accept my apology..

I should have known you would never violate anyone's privacy.

ac_crying

Annie

Oh no worries, Fash!  ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Even if she tells me to go to hell for being naieve, I'd still keep shit private.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh no worries, Fash!  ac_drinks

acc_hugz

Annie

Oh hug time? Woohoo!! I love hugs!!  acc_hugz  acc_hugz  acc_hugz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh hug time? Woohoo!! I love hugs!!  acc_hugz  acc_hugz  acc_hugz

I do too Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

I give my friends and family hugs often, some people look at me like wtf? But I don't care, if I like you I show it :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I give my friends and family hugs often, some people look at me like wtf? But I don't care, if I like you I show it :)

I wish I was not so inhibited so I could do that too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"So I'll start it: SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN! SHUT DOWN!

Yeah, I agree. It has outlived it's usefulness. Still, I would like to meet up with you guys some place else when that happens and I think it will be sooner rather than later.

RW

Want me to start a forum?  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!