Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
sorry princess..but in this case you are wrong......to most of us (non-aligned ) posters we don't give a fuck about smp, mel, odi oscar......they are just annoying shit heads....gambino, sucks and by extension RW threatened openly and often to shut her business down..destroy what she has worked for...that would be like having someone come to your door and ask to be put up for the night and then tell you if you do they will burn your house down...who the fuck would do that ????

However, she should have kicked them all out the first time they threatened her...period..that is on her.

I threatened to do what now?!

if you sharpen your comprehension skills you will see i said "RW by extension" ...you aligned yourself with the gang that couldn't shoot straight and thusly as Reel said betrayed the queen

reel

agreed with all of that...never ever thought i would see the fucking day.....enjoy the rock

It can't rain all the time sheepherder.   ac_drinks

Thanks.

RW

Listen Munday, I am not an extension of anything or anyone.  I didn't align myself with any "gang".  Please stop being an idiot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Spinach cuiche, anyone?

It's nice of reel to explain evs. Not sure she would admit to that herself though or agree to it. Nevertheless, here's a shoutout to the many posters who have been hurt and betrayed (wounded) by evs. I acknowledge you and know you exist. I just don't want you to think you've been forgotten. You matter too. Happy Thursday! ac_drinks
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Asian Pride

I'm sorry to say, but women do nothing but cackle.  You cannot get over anything, and like the trauma.

It's what you thrive on.  This thread is a good example of that.  How many men post in this thread?  Ask yourselves that...  How many?  Mundane?  Reel?

Look...  Check yourself before you wreck yourself!   ac_lovestruck

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bueFTrwHFEs

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I'm sorry to say, but women do nothing but cackle.  You cannot get over anything, and like the trauma.

It's what you thrive on.  This thread is a good example of that.  How many men post in this thread?  Ask yourselves that...  How many?  Mundane?  Reel?

That is not fair or accurate Asian Pride.

Renee

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I'm sorry to say, but women do nothing but cackle.  You cannot get over anything, and like the trauma.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bueFTrwHFEs

Shut up Mel. Like all the "droolers" you make too much noise.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He's not known for his fairness and definitely not for his accuracy.  It would be nice if he went back and shit in his own sandbox rather than following me around.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "reel"

Oh fine.

As far as I have seen, there's only one way to elicit a reaction like what you have experienced here.  

Why has she not reacted this way to Leo or Gambino whom she hates vehemently?  Because that's all she has ever felt for them.  But RW is charismatic and loveable and she was loved.  I firmly believe that RW did not do what she did intentionally and does not realize that she did it, but she managed the one thing that will truly drive a person to corruption and despair in this type of environment.  She made evs deeply care about her and then she betrayed her.  This was done first by damaging the board and then by joining forces against her with a person that evs despises to further damage the board.

Evs is not bipolar or crazy or any of the other adjectives you use to belittle her.  Though I don't expect she'll ever admit it, she's deeply wounded that someone who first caused her to love her, then slowly, but effectively crushed her.  You've all known evs for a long time and though you may disagree with her and dislike her, you know that until she abandoned it in this instance, she lived her ideal through thick and thin.  She would not do this because she wore out, or changed her mind, or just plain hates RW.  She did this out of passion because she was spurned and betrayed and she can't rationalize the hurt or see what she used to see in RW through that pain.

Anyway, that's why.  You are right that it's not rational, logical, or particularly sane, but it's about as human as you can get.

What exactly did RW do to damage the board more than evs has been doing ever since she vetoed her mods decision to keep a known stalker out? I admit that IA/Sox/RW was nauseating, but I would take that over SMP's presence there or oddstain's rape fantasy thread-bombing bullshit any day of the week.

As Renee said and we all agree with here, the bipolar twat is always finding fault with others, but she does not do self-examination very well. She still acts as if that toilet of a forum is as strong as it ever was ffs!! ac_rollseyes

I am sorry reel, but she is a mental case and the fault for her forum's decline is 110% her own.

sorry princess..but in this case you are wrong......to most of us (non-aligned ) posters we don't give a fuck about smp, mel, odi oscar......they are just annoying shit heads....gambino, sucks and by extension RW threatened openly and often to shut her business down..destroy what she has worked for...that would be like having someone come to your door and ask to be put up for the night and then tell you if you do they will burn your house down...who the fuck would do that ????

However, she should have kicked them all out the first time they threatened her...period..that is on her.

I agree Obvious Li, evs did what she felt was best for Vancouver Forum..

I know even with our little community here, it is difficult to please everyone..

As most of you know, I have no reason not to want to extend Leopardsocks full posting privileges, but you as a co mod do not share my sentiments about that..

Is there some sort of compromise we could reach about this, like a two week trial and then assess at the end of it if you still feel he should be removed?

It's only a suggestion Obvious Li..

Have a nice day everyone.

ac_smile

Renee

He's not known for his fairness and definitely not for his accuracy.  It would be nice if he went back and shit in his own sandbox rather than following me around.

I think he should stick around so I can talk to him and earn some more accolades for my sig.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"

I think he should stick around so I can talk to him and earn some more accolades for my sig.

But who is going to tell you what a piece of shit you are for doing it?  Any volunteers?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

But who is going to tell you what a piece of shit you are for doing it?  Any volunteers?

Oh I'm sure there are a few (maybe not here) who will keep an eye on it and comment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Munday is just being a boob.

I like Obvious Li very much as I like Romero too..

He may have reason for the way he feels, but I believe a compromise of some kind is possible that would allow Leopardsocks to post here.