The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Re: Retardation On Other Forums

Started by Obvious Li, November 12, 2012, 04:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As long as there's a mimi there will be snarky and that excites evs to no end. They thrive on that.

I noticed that.... ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"

Actually what ever was "latched" on to your ass was most likely a boil or a roid. Nobody wants to kiss your ass.

Listen, Rollo,

I am trying to be nice in your time of difficulty...but you are stretching the friendship.

At least when I'm in a bus or train, people don't HAVE to kiss MY ass.

RW

Quote from: "Keeper"Great, were bringing Inkys Ass in to this, now i have to move 244 threads to the side to make room.

Woops, to soon?

HAHAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As long as there's a mimi there will be snarky and that excites evs to no end. They thrive on that.

Of course, Annie. Anyone with brains noticed. They pounced on me like Ren and Stimpy. It is all over the forum. A bunch of jealous females. It was so evident recently in RW's Products You Swear By thread. Oh the jealousy. So green with envy. Mundane showed his true colors in that thread too. Such a piece of shit. It was too funny. ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Keeper"Great, were bringing Inkys Ass in to this, now i have to move 244 threads to the side to make room.

Woops, to soon?

HAHAHAHA!

She loved playing innocent but we were all not born yesterday.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Renee

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Renee"

Actually what ever was "latched" on to your ass was most likely a boil or a roid. Nobody wants to kiss your ass.

Listen, Rollo,

I am trying to be nice in your time of difficulty...but you are stretching the friendship.

At least when I'm in a bus or train, people don't HAVE to kiss MY ass.

"Friendship"???? ac_toofunny Is that what we have? You're a funny guy, you know that? ac_toofunny

But rest assured, I do appreciate the consideration.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Annie"

Of course, Annie. Anyone with brains noticed. They pounced on me like Ren and Stimpy. It is all over the forum. A bunch of jealous females. It was so evident recently in RW's Products You Swear By thread. Oh the jealousy. So green with envy. Mundane showed his true colors in that thread too. Such a piece of shit. It was too funny. ac_toofunny

There's  several pieces of shit there, no wonder he fits in nicely..... ac_toofunny
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Woops, to soon?

HAHAHAHA!

I'm glad so many of you noticed.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Woops, to soon?

HAHAHAHA!

I'm glad so many of you noticed.

I noticed ink trashing me too a short while back when I've never said shit to or about her....oh well, looks who she's "hanging" with....lolol

Leopardsocks

Trash is as trash does...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZr5HpNm2TU

RW

Now if we could just get Leo off her ass, she could rot like the rest of them.

Right Leo?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Judging by the new posts, it would seem this thread is still wanted.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"Judging by the new posts, it would seem this thread is still wanted.

lol yep

Leopardsocks

Well, I do not remember cursing at you...I've always regarded you as a stand up guy...but sometimes I get a bit fired up and rambunctious, and so may have done in the spirit of fun and frolics...

But if I did, it wasn't a personal affront...

I'm really happy you've taken mod responsibility...this place needs you.

keeper

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Well, I do not remember cursing at you...I've always regarded you as a stand up guy...but sometimes I get a bit fired up and rambunctious, and so may have done in the spirit of fun and frolics...

But if I did, it wasn't a personal affront...

I'm really happy you've taken mod responsibility...this place needs you.

Its Cool Leo, I think if i remember right you weren't sure what "side" i was on, i didn't talk much back then i only insulted Mimi every chance i could get, im guessing that's why shes slinging horse shit at me now. Im sure [size=150]her Clique[/size] is going well for her now. ac_toofunny